Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Customer portal is back up - MyLexus

57 minutes ago, Steve44 said:

My maps date is mid 2016. Car was built Jan/Feb 2017 with the new Premium Nav.

maps date will always be at least a year out of date due to the time it takes to ratify and update the solution.

Perhaps Lovejoy should take the matter up with Lexus GB for having a 2015 map installed in his 2017 car. Am sure Lexus will respond with a free update for him.

3 hours ago, Fatts said:

Perhaps Lovejoy should take the matter up with Lexus GB for having a 2015 map installed in his 2017 car. Am sure Lexus will respond with a free update for him.

Maybe or maybe not.

If he complains hard enough they might do as they did with my previous IS and swap the SD card with another from a showroom car that is more up to date😣

There is a full maps update page where you can order new maps from, be sat down when you look at the prices though....

http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/

I cannot get my connected services to work.  I keep getting "connection refused" message.   I have tried another mobile, tried re-pairing.  When you look on the customer portal it tells you to got to 

Gotomy.lexus.euandlogin. 

1. ChooseAdditionalServices>Checkyourmobilephonecompatibility.

That throws me back to the UK and there is no "additional services" link to see which phones are compatible. 

1 hour ago, Wallace said:

I cannot get my connected services to work.  I keep getting "connection refused" message.   I have tried another mobile, tried re-pairing.  When you look on the customer portal it tells you to got to 

Gotomy.lexus.euandlogin. 

1. ChooseAdditionalServices>Checkyourmobilephonecompatibility.

That throws me back to the UK and there is no "additional services" link to see which phones are compatible. 

Wallace I assume you have registered an account first on your home computer as that is the first step before going into the car to make a connection to the connected services.

Secondly when performing the car connection for the first time it is easier if you're parked in front of your house thereby using your home wifi signal to complete the connection; subsequently you can access the connected services using your phone as a wifi hotspot. The process is well outlined in the Navigation manual.

Unfortunately Lexus since 2015 don't always include the separate Navigation Manual handbook with the new cars anymore (apparently to be kind to the environment). It has to be requested specifically from Lexus UK. It was only when my copy of the Nav manual arrived before I was able to fully follow the set-up procedure. Good luck.

2 hours ago, Wallace said:

i can't find the Navigation Manual for a 2017 F-Sport, so it's off to the dealers.

Dealers don't have the manuals you have to request it from Lexus UK, best to just send an email request.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When trying to log into the portal, I inadvertently selected some region that uses a cyrillic script and for the life of me can’t get back to English. I seem to be stranded in Uzbekhistan or Mongolia or??? Any advice as to how to get back home?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links