Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 x ISF Alloys Wheels For Sale

DSC_0010.thumb.JPG.5968f88a374ca92e4522f0768061af60.JPGDSC_0011.thumb.JPG.dcfee9a21c0c4cec95130efbc33eeb11.JPG I've been searching for an additional set of ISF alloys for a while. These two refurbished wheels came up (front right and rear right) and I snapped them up. Sods law, a full set came up, so now I have two surplus and don't have the storage space,  otherwise I would keep them as extra spares. Sensible offers welcome. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

DSC_0010.thumb.JPG.5968f88a374ca92e4522f0768061af60.JPGDSC_0011.thumb.JPG.dcfee9a21c0c4cec95130efbc33eeb11.JPG I've been searching for an additional set of ISF alloys for a while. These two refurbished wheels came up (front right and rear right) and I snapped them up. Sods law, a full set came up, so now I have two surplus and don't have the storage space,  otherwise I would keep them as extra spares. Sensible offers welcome. 

@emjay82 My offer is my most precious possession of the day IMG_2373.JPG.2b2b13b63a8ace9922658f31799fa5bd.JPG

Oh sorry mate just seen the sensible bit, still it's a reply in character, can't say I'm not consistent 🤗

Big Rat

18 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 My offer is my most precious possession of the day IMG_2373.JPG.2b2b13b63a8ace9922658f31799fa5bd.JPG

Oh sorry mate just seen the sensible bit, still it's a reply in character, can't say I'm not consistent 🤗

Big Rat

As temping as that looks right now.... 😉.  I think they would be a great addition to.... Big Rat's Lexus ISF Spares Ltd.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

As temping as that looks right now.... 😉.  I think they would be a great addition to.... Big Rat's Lexus ISF Spares Ltd.

@emjay82 As odd as it may seem I sent you a sensible pm ages ago.

🐀

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig up an old topic, don't suppose these are still available? And would you sell the front wheel separate? 

Ive just picked up 2 rear wheels so I'm looking for fronts to make a full set :) 

thanks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danny W said:

Sorry to dig up an old topic, don't suppose these are still available? And would you sell the front wheel separate? 

Ive just picked up 2 rear wheels so I'm looking for fronts to make a full set :) 

thanks

How funny, same boat as you, looking for another two so I can make a full set to sell. 😂. Would consider selling one if the price was right, otherwise will be patient and wait to get the full set. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

How funny, same boat as you, looking for another two so I can make a full set to sell. 😂. Would consider selling one if the price was right, otherwise will be patient and wait to get the full set. 

😂 been on the hunt for a full set for a while but they come up few and far between. 

Looking to piece a set together to run on my is250. Out of interest what would the right price be? 

Thanks

Ah ok that's not a bad price, think I paid a little over the odds for the two I've got. 

Ive spotted that one yeah but can't get in contact with the seller, I was a little concerned about the kurbing and possible cracks. Although It's an option I was considering taking a chance on 

1 hour ago, Danny W said:

Ah ok that's not a bad price, think I paid a little over the odds for the two I've got. 

Ive spotted that one yeah but can't get in contact with the seller, I was a little concerned about the kurbing and possible cracks. Although It's an option I was considering taking a chance on 

I have another full set for my winter tyres, got tipped off that some had come on eBay a couple of months ago. There is a very limited market for these wheels. Only really of interest to someone wanting the isf look on their IS250/220, damage a wheel/wheels or want a separate set for winter tyres. 

Yeah like you say there is a limited market for these, lovely looking wheels though surprised more people don't consider running them on other cars. 

Took a punt on the damaged eBay wheel for £90 so will see what that's like when it turns up later this week. 

If you do consider selling your two spares seperatly all I'm after now is the front right to make a full set. 

Dan 

• 2 weeks later...