rayaans

2018 Lexus NX Facelift

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, javadude said:

It looks like the QI charging tray has been enlarged from that top video.

Yes, its been made bigger to accommodate larger phones. The old one couldn't fit larger phones in it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

On 21/09/2017 at 3:43 PM, rayaans said:

Yes, its been made bigger to accommodate larger phones. The old one couldn't fit larger phones in it

Which makes me wonder if we'll be able to buy the facelift part and it'll fit an older nx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, javadude said:

Which makes me wonder if we'll be able to buy the facelift part and it'll fit an older nx.

Probably but don't expect it to cost less than £300 for the part alone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rayaans, thanks for the video, really appreciated. Very pleased to see it has more cream on the doors and dashboard etc., combined with the cream headliner it makes for a far lighter interior which is what I've been waiting for. Just hope those features arrive on U.K. models, especially the Luxury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

Any rumours on the release date of the facelift in the UK?

So keen to hit the buy button but want to wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 19/10/2017 at 10:39 PM, MrReeman said:

Hi

Any rumours on the release date of the facelift in the UK?

So keen to hit the buy button but want to wait...

I was talking to someone at Lexus Cheltenham last week when I was delivering there, he said we should see the facelift end of this month, early next month. I tend to see new cars a little earlier than most as I pick them up from the docks for delivery to the dealerships. As soon as I see one I will post on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/10/2017 at 7:21 AM, Adrian28 said:

I was talking to someone at Lexus Cheltenham last week when I was delivering there, he said we should see the facelift end of this month, early next month. I tend to see new cars a little earlier than most as I pick them up from the docks for delivery to the dealerships. As soon as I see one I will post on here.

That's odd because I've already seen some in the showroom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/10/2017 at 8:25 PM, rayaans said:

That's odd because I've already seen some in the showroom 

And what do you think of it rayaans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JeffL said:

And what do you think of it rayaans?

For the styling I like it. Looks more aggressive from the front but the grills stand out too much in anything other than a dark colour on the F Sport. 

Addition of longer rear tail lights is certainly welcome and looks spot on IMO as the current ones looked a tad small and only 1 bulb lights up for the brake lights which i thought was unsafe but thats changed now, a few light up so easier to see. New screen is a bonus and the new toggle switches look and feel better. Overall not bad at all but I think they should have paid some attention to the drivetrain and given it the IS engine atleast if the wanted to keep costs down.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The upgraded switchgear on the centre console makes a surprisingly big difference to the perception of quality imho. Also good to see the larger central screen and electric front seats standard across the range.

Worth noting that on the SE AWD is now an option costing £1000. Makes sense with the S being discontinued I guess.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now