Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Free To A Good Home - Stock Exhaust

As per the title, I have a stock rear exhaust sat gathering dust at my mechanics garage. Ideal for someone to modify and fit whilst still retaining their stock rear section. I know some users have done this before with good results. 

Free to a good home, you would need to collect it from Leeds though. 

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

Big difference between £0 and £179.  The market should drive price and there can't be much of a market for these.

I'm sure the free one is now sold. Yes very limited market, only those who maybe purchased and ISF with aftermarket exhaust and want to go back to oem. 

30 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I'm sure the free one is now sold. Yes very limited market, only those who maybe purchased and ISF with aftermarket exhaust and want to go back to oem. 

Ratty sold a whole isf exhaust system for £750 the other day ;)

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Ratty sold a whole isf exhaust system for £750 the other day ;)

That's serious.  Wonder if someone has stripped an aftermarket exhaust off their car then?  Wonder if it's for sale.....😁

12 hours ago, -nick- said:

Is it still available?

new owner here, live in Rainhill, work in Leeds. Hello!

Yup long gone, collected by Mr Rat. 

That reminds me, did you collect the mid section as well or just the backboxes Mr Rat?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GibletPH said:

Yup long gone, collected by Mr Rat. 

That reminds me, did you collect the mid section as well or just the backboxes Mr Rat?

@GibletPH Got all of it  matey thankyou, I was sorely tempted to tie your mate to the hoist and load up some of those other cars he had in there, should have brought a bigger van !

🐀

1 minute ago, GibletPH said:

He always has some interesting metal. The noisy his Chevy pickup makes is absolute filth. Makes my old ISF sound like a Prius!

@GibletPH A really interesting bloke we talked for ages, he was telling me about his stock racing past and he was there in 1979 when they filmed all the stock car scenes from the Bob Hoskins film The Long Good Friday at Wimbledon race way - respect.

Incidentally how was the ring ?

🐀

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@GibletPH A really interesting bloke we talked for ages, he was telling me about his stock racing past and he was there in 1979 when they filmed all the stock car scenes from the Bob Hoskins film The Long Good Friday at Wimbledon race way - respect.

Incidentally how was the ring ?

🐀

Aye he's pretty handy behind the wheel and has seen/done some things in his time. 

The Ring was superb, already planning the next trip out there. Leaning towards selling the Evo, getting a track car like a E46 M3 and something sensible for daily duties. 

• Like 3

@GibletPH Yes that's a well trodden path by those bitten by the track Bug.

Had a couple of E46 M3's never took either on track but I know now they have become a popular track day car, trouble is  they are starting to go up in value as well now, good luck with that.

A sensible daily well that wil be a more difficult decision if you know what I mean 😏

🐀

48 minutes ago, GibletPH said:

By sensible daily I mean something like a MK5 Golf GTi or something similar. That's as sensible as I'll ever get :whistling1:

@GibletPH Keep reading about all the car theft in your neck of the woods especially all the performance VAG stuff, is as bad as we see on the news and all the cop programs?

🐀

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@GibletPH Keep reading about all the car theft in your neck of the woods especially all the performance VAG stuff, is as bad as we see on the news and all the cop programs?

🐀

Dunno if it still is, but I lived up 'Norf' (Wirral and then North Yorkshire) from 1993-1996. Had my car broken into 3 times and stolen once. 

EDIT: And I got burgled once 

Another edit: Apart from all that, I loved living up North :)

• Like 1