Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pictures of my black beauty

Had to post some pics of my is250 as a new lexus owner, god i love this car!

Changed to summer tyres today! with my newly painted rims, and rinsed the car, so i had to take some pictures!
The cars nothing special, will be adding the boot spoiler once i get some more cash in my wallet! also thinking of painting the calipers red when i got the spare time and better weather!
Once you go black u never go back! enjoy! :)

IMG_20170410_142135.jpg

IMG_20170410_142153.jpg

IMG_20170410_142205.jpg

IMG_20170410_142216.jpg

• Like 2

Is that snow in the back ground. I had a black car once vowed never another english climate and all. Cars look good for a day vowed never another.

Black wheels the same also, but each to there own main thing is you like it.

11 minutes ago, Goldwyn said:

Yupp snow here in Finland, most of its melted away now so time to put summer tires under her!
Black is a bitch to keep clean! but i love the color!

Weathers nippy here today easter coming so snow may be about. Just had a gorgeous few days. We do not see much snow now a days just rain.

What a lovely looking lexus you have there 😀

Black really suits the is but unfortunately they need regular trips to the car wash to keep them looking good.

Not sure I would fancy driving a rwd in Finland.  We only had a light dusting of snow here in the uk this year and I struggled to get the car off the drive. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

What a lovely looking lexus you have there 😀

Black really suits the is but unfortunately they need regular trips to the car wash to keep them looking good.

Not sure I would fancy driving a rwd in Finland.  We only had a light dusting of snow here in the uk this year and I struggled to get the car off the drive. 

Even with your snow button? assuming you have an auto.

On 13.4.2017 at 4:06 PM, mk_lon said:

damn, those sure would look good, probably need to remove headlights to install them ? meaning you need to remove whole bumper etc. never done that before, would be too nerve wrecking for me that i wouldn't  damage/scratch something :D 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Goldwyn said:

damn, those sure would look good, probably need to remove headlights to install them ? meaning you need to remove whole bumper etc. never done that before, would be too nerve wrecking for me that i wouldn't  damage/scratch something :D 

Hi Goldwyn,

It's on my list to do so I havent had a chance yet. I remember reading that its a pretty easy swap. I would recommend checking out youtube there are tons of DIY is250 guides sitting in there :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mk_lon said:

Hi Goldwyn,

It's on my list to do so I havent had a chance yet. I remember reading that its a pretty easy swap. I would recommend checking out youtube there are tons of DIY is250 guides sitting in there :) 

You should take pictures step by step and make a guide on the forums, bet there would be alot of people grateful to read it :)  including me!