Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

United Airlines - Staff Training Video - Dealing with difficult passengers

Beejay55

A few years ago flying Singapore Airlines from Perth WA to Singapore and in some adjacent seats were two drunk gobby American lads about 20 years of age.

Anyway dispite repeated warnings not to 'tamper ' with the female cabin staff an enterprising member of the crew decided to engage the services of the New Zealand 7's Rugby team who were up in first class.

Picture the scene if you will as there was the sound of extremely loud and heavy footsteps walking in their direction in a way I shall describe as 'purposeful ',  the two were 'assisted ' from there seats by there throats and held in the air feet dangling with much interest from all us onlookers and taken for a walk, well they weren't walking and disappeared from view.

They appeared a few moments later ashen faced but appeared physically unharmed and returned to there seats from where a murmur was not heard for the rest of the trip............. I wonder what could have possibly been said to them.

My little airplane story 😁

Big Rat

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links