Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A wash and polish after new lips and bum fitted

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is well, sorry haven't been on in a while. 

Clayed my car 2 weeks ago and then decided to have some spoilers that I've had for a couple of years, sprayed and fitted.

After that I spent some the weekend doing a Meguiars 3 step cleanse, polish and wax and it came out looking great. :biggrin:

Just need the wheels refurbing now, next month maybe, anyone know a good place near Croydon?

Cheers for looking,

James

DSC_4658.JPG

DSC_4659.JPG

DSC_4660.JPG

DSC_4662.JPG

DSC_4663.JPG

DSC_4665.JPG

• Like 7

I'm planning to get my IS detailed soon, hope it looks as good as yours :yes:

I got my wheels refurbed six weeks ago, lasted four weeks before I curbed one of them - don't even know how I did it.:wallbash:

I'm sure it looks good in the flesh, but to me the pictures don't seem to do it justice. Now you need new 18" alloy rims, it looks a bit silly with the OEM 17" wheels.

Thanks guys,

3 hours ago, juicestop said:

I'm sure it looks good in the flesh, but to me the pictures don't seem to do it justice. Now you need new 18" alloy rims, it looks a bit silly with the OEM 17" wheels.

Yes I do need some 18"s, I lost a nice set on fleabay a while back, they would've been nice. I should have another look.

James

hey mate that looks ace, what spoiler did you install. i am looking to add a spoiler to mine as well but the only ones i am seeing are those tape lip spoilers

That is a fine looking car you got there.  Even more impressive when you consider that it is 11 years old.

I must be in the minority because I actually like those wheels.  I have nothing against the 18's, and if I am sure I would be happy if they were fitted to mine, but the standard 17's look good in my opinion.

I had mine refurbed a few months ago, and like Bob, I managed to curb one rather badly the other day.  Damn annoying as it took a good chunk out of the wheel. :sad:

On 2017-4-19 at 11:43 AM, Ken.K said:

hey mate that looks ace, what spoiler did you install. i am looking to add a spoiler to mine as well but the only ones i am seeing are those tape lip spoilers

Cheers fella, I got it off fleabay, from the states. I can't remember the type though.

On 2017-4-18 at 7:20 PM, bobmc said:

I'm planning to get my IS detailed soon, hope it looks as good as yours :yes:

I got my wheels refurbed six weeks ago, lasted four weeks before I curbed one of them - don't even know how I did it.:wallbash:

Thanks, I'm sure it'll look great black looks great after a detail, it has the best reflections, hard to keep clean tho. I nearly bought a set of those rims for £500 , they look good.

On 2017-4-19 at 10:30 PM, Shahpor said:

That is a fine looking car you got there.  Even more impressive when you consider that it is 11 years old.

I must be in the minority because I actually like those wheels.  I have nothing against the 18's, and if I am sure I would be happy if they were fitted to mine, but the standard 17's look good in my opinion.

I had mine refurbed a few months ago, and like Bob, I managed to curb one rather badly the other day.  Damn annoying as it took a good chunk out of the wheel. :sad:

Thanks , inno and I can still compare it to my friends' newer cars and I still have more features :biggrin:. I would like Bluetooth steaming tho :sad: I'd like a pair of 18"s but I'm too tight lol and I dont mind the 17"s, they just corrode terribly, even my last Lexus had bad wheels. I'm looking at getting them refurbed in Shadow Chrome. Not sure what colour to do the calipers :unsure:

Nice, looks classy in white :smile:

I thought these alloys were called 'Baransu' ? Mine were silver and very corroded when I bought the car but I prefer the dark grey colour I have now which I think suits the car better.

I'm pretty sure we have the g spiders bob.

Mine are not in the best condition to be fair. The rears are ok bur the fronts are bubbling up as lexus wheels commonly do.

When I can get the time off work I'll be having all four refurbished and possibly painted black as I really think they would suit the white car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links