Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

All Wheel Drive 460 SE-L:

Couldn't think of any another car I wanted so to feel like a have a new car I had it wrapped from original silver to dark blue.

its growing on me.

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_1801.JPG

Edited by lexus707
pictures not showing
  • Like 3

That's pretty damn good. It was the door shuts that put me off originally with wrapping, but if that can be covered off as well, it's a great way to go.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

• Like 1

Hi, I don't get why you show a different car in the first picture? Did you buy another car, and what's wrapping?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The car is the same just a different number plate.

Wrapping is applying a vinyl to the car instead of re painting. Go to:

www.3m.co.uk/car-wrapping

this will give you all the information you need.

49 minutes ago, ISJason said:

Hi, I don't get why you show a different car in the first picture? Did you buy another car, and what's wrapping?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought the same regarding the 2 different cars, I do know what wrapping is though...it's a type of music.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Paul it is highly durable, and will last a long time, I understand. Most of the top Powerboats, Sunseeker etc., are wrapped. Being on the sea is an extremely hostile environment and they take it no problem. A big advantage is if you scratch or damage it, you just cut a piece out and put a new piece in, plus it always looks shiny, like new.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ScousePaul said:

I didn't even know wrapping a car was a thing. Amazing!  Is it durable? How long does it typically last?

3M state 7 years. But given the fact that the car is garaged and covered, it's probably as long as a piece of string

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PJD said:

£1,300 seems pretty cheap no?  I would've expected the cost to be 2 - 3 k?

And the car looks great btw!

As I said: from £1,300 that's for the outside of the car, each door shut etc costs an additional £100

Venom wraps are a small business and as yet do not charge VAT

9 minutes ago, scythe said:

Hi Derek,

You are aware, aren't you, just how unique your LS is - it's the only AWD that ever came to the UK.  Definitely something to cherish.

: o )

When I bought it from Lexus Manchester they said it maybe the only AWD 460 SE-L in the U.K. but that could have been a tempter to get me to buy it. Anyhow whatever it maybe, the car is amazing and now it's wrapped it should protect it for some years.

On 23/04/2017 at 7:43 PM, cruisermark said:

Looks very nice and suits the car well - I have spotted a flaw - in the second picture the car is slightly out of position lol covering the white lines

LOL