Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Autumn Welsh Blat

Find a nice **** hotel with a big **** car park and attractive staff. Make sure it has a bar so we can get ******, and there are some good nearby roads so we can go **** fast and have some fun.

Make sure hotel has long beds.

Make sure it doesn't rain.

Threaten to cancel it one day before.

1 hour ago, Comedian said:

Find a nice **** hotel with a big **** car park and attractive staff. Make sure it has a bar so we can get ******, and there are some good nearby roads so we can go **** fast and have some fun.

Make sure hotel has long beds.

Make sure it doesn't rain.

Threaten to cancel it one day before.

In addition, could I also suggest

1. Attending a course on sheep herding. This will help you get all attendees  in the right place at the right time

2. Spending hours on Google maps / YouTube

3. Preparing yourself for some stress

4. Preparimg for the fact that even after days of route planning, and providing implicit navigational instructions (that could be followed by an Albanian goat herder in the dark), some attendees will insist on being sheep like and getting lost

5. Have a great sense of humour 

😂

I’ve now organised at least 6 Lexus F driving events and numerous meets. It’s nothing but fun - I promise.......... 🤪

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Flytvr said:

5. Have a great sense of humour 

😂

5 is the most important one and I would also add

6. Don't expect to be appreciated.

7. But 6 isn't true as it is greatly appreciated.

For my part I’m happy to state I ALWAYS find the Hotel with the appropriate members of staff 😳

As regards the rest of the list..... that’s life..........

🐀

I would gladly pick this up. I spend all day herding cats as it is and am almost always thouroughly unappreciated so this will be just like a day at the office.

Off on my hols at the end of August till mid September. Let me start doing some digging and see what can be done for a date on my return. Might not be Wales though. Any objections to that please state their disgust immediately so I can prevent any time being wasted.

Only pre-requisite is that any attending cars must be modified. Air ride as an absolute minimum but preferably a full body kit and/or engine swap............ clearly this last sentence is a joke 😁

Need to get one of these in before junior Dan arrives in November so there’s a motivator if ever I saw one. Consider this me picking up the reins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B We have always deliberately avoided bank holidays due to traffic issues, Hotels booked up and worst of all people towing tin snails........😂

🐀

And your Mrs demanding you “make the most of the extra day off”!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B We have always deliberately avoided bank holidays due to traffic issues, Hotels booked up and worst of all people towing tin snails........😂

🐀

Good point... you are right @Big Rat

• Like 1

Very interested in the blat, obviously dates depending. Ryo is looking into the Nurburgring in October time, will be when a 6hr race takes part on the Saturday and freeing up Sunday for public day on track, probably Friday to Sunday, costs can be looked into for rooms/hotel, normally room only but 15 walk to the ring, it’s about 300 miles French side and route via Spa, if anyone is interested in this I’ll speak to Ryo when he’s back from his holiday

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Very interested in the blat, obviously dates depending. Ryo is looking into the Nurburgring in October time, will be when a 6hr race takes part on the Saturday and freeing up Sunday for public day on track, probably Friday to Sunday, costs can be looked into for rooms/hotel, normally room only but 15 walk to the ring, it’s about 300 miles French side and route via Spa, if anyone is interested in this I’ll speak to Ryo when he’s back from his holiday

I am interested in Nurburgring, matey

• Like 1