Recommended Posts

Hi folks, i took delivery of my Mesa Red IS300h Advance today - not new but registered Sep2016.

i was wondering how i can tell which SatNav system i have as i want to check if the maps are the latest available.

Many Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Snap. I have a mesa red advance 2015.

 

The satnav is the standard not premium. I think map updates is dealer only for the standard nav.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, yes i know it's standard not premium but when i visited the lexus navigation page there are 2 versions - 13CY and 15CY - i wanted to know how to tell them apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure of the difference. Presumably the 13CY and 15CY refer to the year of manufacture. I have not been able to find a version number for my software.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, davidj241 said:

Thanks, yes i know it's standard not premium but when i visited the lexus navigation page there are 2 versions - 13CY and 15CY - i wanted to know how to tell them apart.

Doesn't really matter because only the dealer can do it anyway

Best to ask them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the archaic performance of the satnav, it is obvious that the names mean 13th century and 15th century.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

ImageUploadedByLexus OC1493141895.177707.jpg

 

 

This is all I can find for my software version. It's an August 2015 car and has never been updated

 

 

Settings. Navigation. Map data.

 

Covered area shows Germany!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2017 at 6:39 PM, PaulWhitt20 said:

 

 

ImageUploadedByLexus OC1493141895.177707.jpg

 

 

 

 

This is all I can find for my software version. It's an August 2015 car and has never been updated

 

 

 

 

Settings. Navigation. Map data.

 

Covered area shows Germany!

That is GEN8 / 13CY Lexus , uses USB update and activation code

 

15CY is GEN9, different maps and uses micro SD to update with activation code

 

www.thesatnavshop.com has 13CY 2017 update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone successfully used these from satnavmapupdate on a NON-Premium sat-nav - i.e. the one with rotary dial that says can only be updated by a dealer (I have a 2014 IS300h Executive)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wharfhouse said:

Has anyone successfully used these from satnavmapupdate on a NON-Premium sat-nav - i.e. the one with rotary dial that says can only be updated by a dealer (I have a 2014 IS300h Executive)

+1 - I'd like to know the answer to this question also.

And - an additional query. As per my introductory thread (here), I'd like to know if this also updates the software version? My details:

  • I have "Lexus Navigation 13CY"
  • My Map version is "02-34-02 (2013-10-2)"
  • My software version is "VC18100A"
  • Latest versions of the above are "02-37-51" and "VC18101B" respectively

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, route66 said:

+1 - I'd like to know the answer to this question also.

And - an additional query. As per my introductory thread (here), I'd like to know if this also updates the software version? My details:

  • I have "Lexus Navigation 13CY"
  • My Map version is "02-34-02 (2013-10-2)"
  • My software version is "VC18100A"
  • Latest versions of the above are "02-37-51" and "VC18101B" respectively

Mine is "Lexus Navigation 13CY" and Map version "02-34-03 (2014-01-3)"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now