Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

first big clean of the 400

6 minutes ago, cornershop said:

Yup, same here - 17" DHPs will make all the difference IMHBCO :)

there nearly ready for tyres

painted.jpg

looks really good, well done .......  I see you still have the lower front spoiler, that's good too ..........  had mine ( in bits ) removed after many a kerb banging

Malc

• 5 weeks later...

1 hour ago, ste42 said:

unfortunatley just had some un needed major spending on my work car so need to cut back

What a shame.  Seems a tad cheap surely?  It's a beautiful looking specimen.

On 2017-6-2 at 7:15 PM, dendonc said:

Actually I think the wheels look pretty good as well!

If I didn't have two cars already I'd be after that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Malc said:

..... I would have it too if I didn't already have 4 cars and that's at least one too many right now :yahoo:

Malc

FOUR!  Maybe we should start a new post to see who has the most cars.  It makes my two seem like small change!

4 hours ago, The-Acre said:
5 hours ago, Malc said:

FOUR!  Maybe we should start a new post to see who has the most cars.  It makes my two seem like small change

But it's the quality not the quantity that counts

first is my 1932 Triumph Southern Cross SportsTourer    .............. 18 years older than me even :wink3:

then the Ls400

then the Honda Legend 56 plate  ......  brilliant car but to my mind not a patch on my Mk3  .............  except in the ice and snow :biggrin:

then the dear old 1994 Mazda 323f that I love so dearly but if it's not gone by end of July then it's to the scrapper i guess :w00t: 

Malc

31 minutes ago, Malc said:

But it's the quality not the quantity that counts

first is my 1932 Triumph Southern Cross SportsTourer    .............. 18 years older than me even :wink3:

then the Ls400

then the Honda Legend 56 plate  ......  brilliant car but to my mind not a patch on my Mk3  .............  except in the ice and snow :biggrin:

then the dear old 1994 Mazda 323f that I love so dearly but if it's not gone by end of July then it's to the scrapper i guess :w00t: 

Malc

True enough.  Have you ever posted pictures of the Triumph? Be in interesting to see it.