Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Hello

Jamalaya

Hi all,

Not new to Lexus, but I did swap my trusty old IS220D to CT 200H auto (navigation) 2012.

Very happy and I am already saving a lot a money as I do 1200 miles month.

Not photos yet, I took delivery and immediately had to drive 200 miles for a job and back. Tired.

This car makes the journey comfortable and economical.

I will post photos when I catch my breath.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thar said:

Nice one! Is it me or do the seats need a little TLC?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

what do you mean by TLC? sorry for ignorance :-) the seats looks fine as new. I imagine you mean they need reupholstering or something?

I think it is the colour and the angle. They look pristine and no sagging. if that what you mean?

22 minutes ago, Jamalaya said:

what do you mean by TLC? sorry for ignorance :-) the seats looks fine as new. I imagine you mean they need reupholstering or something?

I think it is the colour and the angle. They look pristine and no sagging. if that what you mean?

TLC normaly means Tender Loving Care.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

TLC normaly means Tender Loving Care.

haaahahaa... first thing that came to my mind was the yogurt advert (I think) .. then I thought I am being silly, it is something more technical ... :yahoo: I did give it a good clean after those photos. every corner was cleaned. I was actually surprised how clean it is, like when you open the doors, spotless, all the metal and hinges are spotless, I think Lexus gave it a good clean. 

I am still learning which mode to drive. So far I only used normal, on M4 jct 15 to jct 5 it hit 58mpg going 70-80 mph. EV is good when I am stuck in town, eco mode, briefly, it is slow to respond but I haven't given it a good run it. I enjoy driving in sport .. really good fun ... but still did not give it a good run ... I will though as I go Swindon-Cambridge-Swindon once a week over M4-M25-M11-M25-M4. I'll give it a good test :yucky:

23 hours ago, Meaty said:

It looks great - but I would say that as I've just bought one in the same colour.

yeah I saw that. Great colour :yahoo:

• Like 1