Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF +GSF Temptations

On 2017-5-16 at 7:47 AM, Big Rat said:

@Toothy Dave An insight of someone who has driven one 👍

@Flytvr Are you listening if so heed the warning this GS is boring

If you desert your 'F' you will be forever fretting and regretting 

So now you know the GS is not the star of your next show !

Big Rat

I'm going to wait for the GS450H to drop near £10k and then grab one.

It would be an every day relaxing barge not to be compared to the ISF.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Driving through my village today and clocked a GSF. Looked lovely in blue, was going to say hello but was on route to an appointment.. 

If you did stop to talk, said owner would have said "Sorry, I don't need a taxi" or "I've never heard of an IS-F. Are they diesel?"

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

If you did stop to talk, said owner would have said "Sorry, I don't need a taxi" or "I've never heard of an IS-F. Are they diesel?"

😂 I could've looked very stupid, pulling alongside for some mutual Lexus chat, only to get "Ah.....Uber". 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

There was definitely some F awareness, he was having a good look. 

• Like 1

Or looking for the tel number on the side of your car. Bucks Taxis.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

I think @emjay82 should be wary of these encounters you know, as Bucks taxis have an office at 'Broke buck mountain' or is it 'broke butt mountain ' 😊

🐀

• Like 1

I think @emjay82 should be wary of these encounters you know, as Bucks taxis have an office at 'Broke buck mountain' or is it 'broke butt mountain ' 😊

🐀

I still have nightmares about the time I parked up at Kemble. There already parked was some bloke in a silver ISF. I politely chatted to him. I could never have imagined he was going to end up taking over this forum.

INTRODUCING RATYY EXTRAORDINAIRE.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

🐀

I still have nightmares about the time I parked up at Kemble. There already parked was some bloke in a silver ISF. I politely chatted to him. I could never have imagined he was going to end up taking over this forum.

INTRODUCING RATYY EXTRAORDINAIRE.

@Flytvr Nah you know you love me really, in a non broke back way of course 😉

🐀

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Nah you know you love me really, in a non broke back way of course 😉

🐀

I thought that Lexus drivers were nice friendly folk, I will be careful in future and will not consider approaching a fellow driver for an innocent chat 😳.  it was OK last time, it was dark so I kept flashing my headlights, lots of people wanted to chat but didn't see their cars..... 😕 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I thought that Lexus drivers were nice friendly folk, I will be careful in future and will not consider approaching a fellow driver for an innocent chat 😳.  it was OK last time, it was dark so I kept flashing my headlights, lots of people wanted to chat but didn't see their cars..... 😕 

Lexus drivers have a bad reputation. A bit like estate agents and builders ;)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, emjay82 said:

@emjay82 Ok I see but pray do tell us what you did see , I'm sure we're all curious 😂

🐀

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Ok I see but pray do tell us what you did see , I'm sure we're all curious 😂

🐀

This is all I could see, can't remember what happened next, the rest I'll leave to your imagination 🐀 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emjay82 said:

This is all I could see, can't remember what happened next, the rest I'll leave to your imagination 🐀 

@emjay82 Ah yes I get it now but as a married man 'thriller' isn't something one increasingly experiences as the ears roll by, but I take your point 😏

🐀

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links