Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300H Looking Good

I've had my IS300H Premium since January and have just come back from my 60,000 mile service.

Anyone else finding that they are curbing their wheels more than their previous car? I had a first gen IS200 SportCross before this and I assume the track must be a bit wider than my old car. It hurts me everytime I've done it. Lol. Getting it booked in for a 4 wheel refurbished soon.

20170501_083652.jpg

20170501_083740.jpg

20170513_100111.jpg

The tyres are much lower profile than an IS200 and the car itself is wider.

It also seems as if your tyres don't have any sort of rim protection on them whatsoever.

It always worth remembering that the rear tyres stick out slightly more than the front ones, hence park with them in mind rather than the fronts and you shouldn't have any problems

• Like 1

My tyres are Yokohama , and they have a protective rim, but still managed to kerb the wheel . I. Going to ask dealer how much as it's due a service next month . Also going to ask about the re call for the rear wheel arch seal .

• Like 1

Yeah, the Welshouse roads aren't good. Lol. Im only 13 miles from my area of work and also do town driving for work, so I accept that my MPG is lower.

I was quoted £408 to refurbishment 4 wheels, by Lexus Cardiff. To give you an idea 

Lexus won't referb the wheels themselves they will just bring a third party in and make a cut themselves. Get a quote directly, for 17-18inch rims you will be talking around £70 a corner for a decent job. I've had mine done and they look mint 

IMG_4622.JPG

• Like 1