Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus at Torque motors

6 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Krise I know this car we drove it a couple of weeks ago, I've made some contacts at the dealership if you want to pm me I'll give you my mobile for a chat here's a pic when we test drive it for another member IMG_2782.thumb.JPG.a3505b05dfa7cdee5b4a067bc874cb95.JPG

Big Rat

@Krise Sounds like you may have to move fairly quickly to see this one there are two other genuine appointments to test the car today 🙄

Big Rat

3 minutes ago, Krise said:

That's the one at Cheltenham, funny someone is always due to test drive the car yet it's for sale for some time !

@Krise Yes we always interpret as dealer spiel but the car was owned by a member of staff who part exed it for a RCF.

Ive no reason on this occasion to disbelieve, spoke with them earlier.

Big Rat

35 minutes ago, Toothy said:

What did you replace it with??

iam test driving the LC in 2 weeks, so far I'm can't see anything i don't like, my only concern is how low the car is and at my age,( and getting older ) am i going to be able to get out of the LC with some sort of dignity.lol.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, wendle said:

iam test driving the LC in 2 weeks, so far I'm can't see anything i don't like, my only concern is how low the car is and at my age,( and getting older ) am i going to be able to get out of the LC with some sort of dignity.lol.

Excellent! Can't wait to have a drive of one myself.

10 minutes ago, wendle said:

@wendle Chris to get my arse on the drivers seat of one of those beauties who cares how undignified we look after all, the motoring world is littered with those who've behaved a little undignified at times........ Big Rat 😂

IMG_0440.JPG.7fb4cdc8d47fd897668f09c53e706aa5.JPG

25 minutes ago, wendle said:

i think i look really good in that dress, pitty my handbag doesn't match.:blush:

Looks more like a standard lamp in a wig 😬

🐀

I went and had a look at the one in torque motors, very nice chaps in there. The ISF is lovely..couldn't find any faults with it looking around it and driving it. Goes like the clappers just wasn't taken away by the colour as I was with white or blue.

Still waiting for the right one and i have been looking for months

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThebigC said:

16k.. I could pull more for the right one😊

@ThebigC Matey @Warrington guy

Daves white one is a beauty I've never seen a better one and I probably won't, I'm not saying this because he's a mate or the fact he promised me 10 slabs of Guinness  😂

Big Rat

Don't think your going to have that problem with the ISF mate. If you looking for one chances are you've already done your research and now you just have to do so the right spec.

I'd expect some people to come and not come back but that's to be expected with a rare car. I did it with the one at torque for 2 reasons. 

1 colour was not for me.

2 it was actually the first time I'd been close to one and a wanted to know how it drove with me thinking the auto would put me off. So it was a tester on all bases for me.

If yours is the mesa red one in your profile picture I'd also appreciate some details! Love that colour! 

My now gone black 2008 which was about to hit 80k mileage may come up for sale soon - if anyone is interested pm me. I part ex'd it only yesterday. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Corrado said:

My now gone black 2008 which was about to hit 80k mileage may come up for sale soon - if anyone is interested pm me. I part ex'd it only yesterday. 

What did you get??.....mine just sits on the drive n the wife wants me to get "an all rounder" so she can drive it to, I'm struggling to see anything I like as much though 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links