Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF has been gone a few months now its replacement is here

2 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Agreed that cowboy boots and packing heat with plenty of ammunition is always with me when I'm out for a drive 👍 

@emjay82 I see he's a 'Spurs ' supporter as well 😏

🐀

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Talking of Jags, @Toothy Is this anything to do with you????

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/19419/591bhp-jaguar-xe-sv-project-8-confirmed-for-limited-production

Looks like a beast (but I'll take mine without the rear wing thanks)

600 bhp on the road.....I think 300bhp is enough....:war:

said tongue in cheek.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

600 bhp on the road.....I think 300bhp is enough....:war:

said tongue in cheek.

.......................for a Golf...................

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Well here's one bloke who managed to mix his work and Jag driving, and dress 'appropriately ' @Mark G Should approve this one for me 😂

IMG_2856.thumb.JPG.70d5669d6fbabc429a07eff0494c63e7.JPG

Big Rat

Yep, working on a lightweight E-Type during a break in filming The Magnificent Seven, it must have been a break, I don't remember an E-Type in the film:whistling:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

IMG_2859.JPG.c2857193633c48ccf1924ccd47272af1.JPG@Mark G I found the scene in the film to assist your ailing memory Matey..... here's the light weight and the scene showing the 'gg' type 😂

🐀

No No, that is a scene from Le Mans, this is the scene where McQueen comes into the pits to speak to his chief mechanic, Mr Ed, about more horsepower..............................

• Like 1

@Mark G No you've got that wrong the Le man scene is this one where he says to Derek Bell ' Listen to me Hook nose give me my car and horse back or I'll trash your bike got it now ' 😁

Big Rat

IMG_0446.thumb.JPG.2f8ccdd68097e7d9d2bf998c3cfbbf9e.JPG

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Warrington guy I keep looking at this picture this model in this colour...............

IMG_0445.JPG.08833411595d723ef756233309cc9602.JPG

RS passed me this morning on my way tothe station in this colour - looked brilliant and sound epic!!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, DAW said:

RS passed me this morning on my way tothe station in this colour - looked brilliant and sound epic!!

@DAW Get his number Get his number ! Only joking Matey a good spot never seen one they do look amazing in that colour and spec to my eye 😊

🐀

• Like 1

See the guy who owns it quite often but 1st time in the RS. Made me chuckle as it's the 1st time I've seen one on the road and the day after I read this thread. Only other place I've been near one is at Goodwood FoS.

This guy had a GTR before & then a new V8 Mustang recently. Clearly didn't keep the mustang for long??. Still nice choice & it sounded brilliant, even better than the mustang which was pretty impressive. Does make me yearn for a new exhaust :wink3:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DAW said:

See the guy who owns it quite often but 1st time in the RS. Made me chuckle as it's the 1st time I've seen one on the road and the day after I read this thread. Only other place I've been near one is at Goodwood FoS.

This guy had a GTR before & then a new V8 Mustang recently. Clearly didn't keep the mustang for long??. Still nice choice & it sounded brilliant, even better than the mustang which was pretty impressive. Does make me yearn for a new exhaust :wink3:

@DAW He's a man of taste we'll mostly..... 😉

All this talk I must get myself close to one just to to see if my lusting is justified, or am I and others on here just simply waiting when we should just sort out our bloody exhausts 😡

Big Rat

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@DAW He's a man of taste we'll mostly..... 😉

All this talk I must get myself close to one just to to see if my lusting is justified, or am I and others on here just simply waiting when we should just sort out our bloody exhausts 😡

Big Rat

Just picked up my car from the body shop and the owner said my car was the best sounding car he's ever worked on 😎. Better than all the skylines, rx7s and supra, not bad for a dolled up avensis 😁. 

Every isf should have a proper exhaust, it's a public service!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G No you've got that wrong the Le man scene is this one where he says to Derek Bell ' Listen to me Hook nose give me my car and horse back or I'll trash your bike got it now ' 😁

Big Rat

IMG_0446.thumb.JPG.2f8ccdd68097e7d9d2bf998c3cfbbf9e.JPG

No no, you have got it wrong again, this is when Bell bumps into Mcqueen at Le Grande Plage in France and tells him he was offered £50k to advertise the 1967 Raleigh Barbie-Ken Hybrid and turned it down, McQueen was understandably gutted and turned to sports cars, Bell went off and worked for some outfit called Porsche............................. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mark G said:

No no, you have got it wrong again, this is when Bell bumps into Mcqueen at Le Grande Plage in France and tells him he was offered £50k to advertise the 1967 Raleigh Barbie-Ken Hybrid and turned it down, McQueen was understandably gutted and turned to sports cars, Bell went off and worked for some outfit called Porsche............................. 

@Mark G Ah that's I'll bow to your better knowledge 😂

Did like that Le Man ahead of its time, should have been better reviewed 👍

🐀

1 hour ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Just picked up my car from the body shop and the owner said my car was the best sounding car he's ever worked on 😎. Better than all the skylines, rx7s and supra, not bad for a dolled up avensis 😁. 

@Rusty Crobar A public service I like that, I'll have to give it some more serious thought 🤔

🐀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rusty Crobar said:

You're right the car does need it! For me the constant burble/bark would be too much for my work and the neighbours. A switchable exhaust would be of interest. 

27 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

You're right the car does need it! For me the constant burble/bark would be too much for my work and the neighbours. A switchable exhaust would be of interest. 

Just carry earplugs for your clients...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Just carry earplugs for your clients...

Or....I'll just have to park around the corner 😉 for appointments. Don't like the neighbours all that much so not too worried about them 😁 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Or....I'll just have to park around the corner 😉 for appointments. Don't like the neighbours all that much so not too worried about them 😁 

@emjay82 I know that feeling well, swap my neighbors for yours 🙄

🐀

8 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I need a house with a 5 mile driveway, like you told me @Flytvr has. 😂 

@emjay82 Yes it's an impressive pile and he doesn't have problematic neighbours, but of course the journey up the drive is extremely tiring but being the kind sociable people they are provisions are supplied at the end of the journey 😋

IMG_2671.thumb.JPG.2c1566de093be085658ffea6f4cdc868.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Yes it's an impressive pile and he doesn't have problematic neighbours, but of course the journey up the drive is extremely tiring but being the kind sociable people they are provisions are supplied at the end of the journey 😋

IMG_2671.thumb.JPG.2c1566de093be085658ffea6f4cdc868.JPG

Big Rat

Official complaint.................I don't want to see this photo again........................ever.........................

• Like 2