Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Two Meets Today

Well it was bitter down south ... good amount of people turned up nice pub and then off to a carpark where we managed to get rid of non lexus and toyota apart from ryans 200sx got taken for a ride in dave's nozed is200 ..wow that is something else top stuff dave... heres half the car park with about the same on the otherside although my batterys went flat..lol and as for the drive back ..well you could hardly see the end of your bonnet the rain was comming dow so hard on the M3 it was a bit scary

post-32-1075660648.jpg

worst bit is where i asked someone where the white buck pub was...

sure it was a woman dressed as a man and asked if he could get in the car and show me the way... i suddenly knew where the pub was and quickly departed (on my own). :driving:

Well it was bitter down south ... good amount of people turned up nice pub and then off to a carpark where we managed to get rid of non lexus and toyota apart from ryans 200sx got taken for a ride in dave's nozed is200 ..wow that is something else top stuff dave... heres half the car park with about the same on the otherside although my batterys went flat..lol and as for the drive back ..well you could hardly see the end of your bonnet the rain was comming dow so hard on the M3 it was a bit scary

Jac..........trip back got worse :sick: heaving down standing water...........

hope everyone got back safely !

Glad you enjoyed the NOS experience..........its the ultimate stress relievier !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links