Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forum Website Woes

gkkes

I'm a big fan of this site and read every new post in all the topics regarding the LS400.

Recent changes (I imagine to adverts and popups) have caused multiple pages to be re-written in the browser. The effect of this is that the back button does nothing! If I hold the button down I just see countless copies of the existing page!

Is this necessary? The only way is to spin up to the top of the page and return to the Main Forum Page and then go through the process again.

Not progress

Back button works fine for me. Using Win10 and Chrome browser and Android mobile.

Try logging out, clearing cookies and browser history and log back in.

Its definitely Googleads.(Google ads)

The Firefox dropdown arrow button lists 15 instances. Its building pages faster than I can Go Back!

All the time I'm viewing the pages, the status bar at the bottom is churning over  "Transferring data from: <hundreds>

(even whilst composing this reply, hundreds of page updates are appearing)

Strangely now, every time I log in, I get a banner pop up suggesting that I switch off AdBlock in order to get the best viewer experience...... err Right!