Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meguiars

LennyLexus

I only use my arms in the winter..for the summer i use a buffing machine,well worth the £40 does the job in a 1/4 of the time. :P

Stunning car Pete, any recommendations on the type/make of buffing machine?

And any particular reason you only use it in summer?

My first order of Maguiars arrived today. Ordered Friday evening .....

Just gotta wait for the fog and rain to go ......... and hope it meets expectations ( I know it will as I have seen the results at a couple of meets ).

Gold shampoo, Gold Wax, tyre shine stuff, detailing spray and pads .....

And my tips of cleaning cars come from experience of chauffering for a living,with real people in the back.

I always thought they transported real people in the back of he****s only the differnece is they dead and can't answer back to the driver.

I sorry but if you speak to any good body shop they will tell you not to polish in circles.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I always ASSUMED it was because if a scratch DID occur, it would be limited to a small area and would be easier to repair.

Would definitely NOT buy anything in Poundstretcher that comes within ten feet of my car.

Ive only had my lexus for about 3 weeks now, and I noticed last week that the pillock at the dealer I bought it from had used a machine poisher incorrectly which left some swirl marks embedded in the bottom of two doors.

My mate told me to use meguires, so I bought a full kit online (£39.00 ish - cant remember exactly how much) and I tell you what, its brought the car up like new.

In the ket you get soft wash shampoo, anti-swirl stuff, liquid polish, quick detailer to top up the polish and some well good tyre-dress.

Believe me it is well worth the money, it beats MER, Autoglym and all the others hands down.

The end result is a particularly deep lustre that you can shave in !, and it looks really sexy on my car with it being such a dark colour.

Give it a go. :winky: