Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I don't know if there is a way of making it look more up to date, I noticed when looking at different GS's the screen of the GS450H looks a lot newer and a higher resolution than the petrol only models.

1 hour ago, mrdoofa said:

I don't know if there is a way of making it look more up to date, I noticed when looking at different GS's the screen of the GS450H looks a lot newer and a higher resolution than the petrol only models.

Yes I think the ones from 07 on got better screens!

07 models and onward could play DVDs. For that reason I'm contemplating retrofitting an 07 cd/dvd player and screen (necessary?), to gain that functionality.

My last 06 450h could play dvds, the screen is I think identical to the 09 I now run. Both SE L with Mark Levison, the only difference is the aux input on the later one.

On 2017-6-12 at 10:24 AM, olumite said:

07 models and onward could play DVDs. For that reason I'm contemplating retrofitting an 07 cd/dvd player and screen (necessary?), to gain that functionality.

I have a 2010 and that doesn't play DVDs

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links