Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

If only he'd known

red6

Okay, so I watched that Ant and Dec program. But did you know the prize car the contestant would have won?

Basically, for those who didn't/couldn't/wouldn't watch the show, the overall winner of the game show won every product advertised during a program already aired. Could be a house/car/dog food/etc. The program he would win the prizes from was Lad's Army but they didn't tell him what they were and he didn't see the show. I watched this earlier in the week and there was an ad for a 206CC and an SC430! (Remembered this from a conversation with the missus about stereotypes and advertsing slots, blah blah blah)

Chap got half the prizes and didn't gamble to win the lot. We were told both cars retailed at over 25K.

He could have been so happy.

Originally posted by GRiM

First time I watched the show actually. :sniff:

The funniest bit was when the contestant was asked the final question "Which one was the older, Ant or Dec?" He didn't know which one was which!!:lol:

First time the show was on :cool:

I didn't know which was which either, so I would not have gambled either.

In any case which car did he win 206 0r 430?

[Edited on 11-6-2002 by sholao]

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links