Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Look For My GS

Boddney

On 8/16/2019 at 9:03 AM, Boddney said:

I haven’t had any problem with the rozzas but it is a bit challenging reversing in dark unlit areas. I just lower the windows and all is well. It’s a rare occurrence though.

The cost was £300+vat for the paint correction/detail and I paid an extra £40 to have the headlights polished and sealed. £408 in total. It may seem a lot but the other option was buy a newer car and the one I was considering was £400 a month for 5 years. No brainer really.

Bod

Have you considered fitting a rear camera?  I fitted one to a previous LS, and apart from being easy to do it was very impressive, and all for about £20.

I haven’t had any problem with the rozzas but it is a bit challenging reversing in dark unlit areas. I just lower the windows and all is well. It’s a rare occurrence though.
The cost was £300+vat for the paint correction/detail and I paid an extra £40 to have the headlights polished and sealed. £408 in total. It may seem a lot but the other option was buy a newer car and the one I was considering was £400 a month for 5 years. No brainer really.
Bod

That seems a very decent price considering the size of a GS. Looks terrific, money well spent [emoji41]

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Thanks 1