Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus dropping 2.0T for U.K.

Police owning car as unmarked, doesn't make it "fast". Police owns quite a few Vauxhall Insignia with 1.6t and Bmw 320's. Unmarked cars should not be mixed up with "highway cruisers" like the ones owned by Cumbria or Northumberland where former cars include M3s, IS-F, Evo's, STI's and so on. Those were fast cars chosen as "deterrent" aka "you won't get way by going fast on motorway". London MET chooses undercover cars not for speed, but more like "un-suspicious" models. I am sure Lexus IS mk3 works just fine, because it is fairly rare car and not many would think there are coppers inside. 

3 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Are you serious ... M140i car which has 335hp/500Nm and does 0-60 in 4.6s... Not to mention it is straight 6 (which generally means "good") and @BaransuIS250 calls me inane?!

I mean I am not looking for fairness in this world.. but somebody - please stop this madness!

Well the same response you've provoked on this forum is mimicked at Baby Bmw when someone said "the m135i/m140i is scary" so there you have it. A similiar response was provoked on a Tesla forum when someone said the same thing.

Moral of the story is - there's a plonker on every forum who slates the brand and dont expect to get slated back for it.

1 minute ago, rayaans said:

Well the same response you've provoked on this forum is mimicked at Baby Bmw when someone said "the m135i/m140i is scary" so there you have it. A similiar response was provoked on a Tesla forum when someone said the same thing.

Moral of the story is - there's a plonker on every forum who slates the brand and dont expect to get slated back for it.

It just shows how disillusion some people are about IS200t... I mean even remotely to compare it with BMW M140i is complete bonkers. It is direct competitor of entry level 3-Series 320 and you are comparing it with proper sports car... well done..

I expect people to come back with opinions which are facts based, but if those facts are not available for some it is good enough to substitute them with personal attacks.. it is just as low as it gets...

33 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

It just shows how disillusion some people are about IS200t... I mean even remotely to compare it with BMW M140i is complete bonkers. It is direct competitor of entry level 3-Series 320 and you are comparing it with proper sports car... well done..

I expect people to come back with opinions which are facts based, but if those facts are not available for some it is good enough to substitute them with personal attacks.. it is just as low as it gets...

1) I didn't compare the vehicles - once again Linas attaches pieces together that don't exist. Read the posts 

2) personal attacks? Another element of your imaginary world. Read the post again. 

3) youre vomiting opinions left, right and centre that aren't fact based.....