Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ECU Mapping IS200D F Sport

Morrissey

I just bought a 2012 IS200 F Sport (150 BHP) and although it has all the nice bits on the outside, the 2.2 diesel engine is a letdown to say the least..

I've reseached it, and as far as I can tell the injectors are different to IS220.

Anyway, looking into re-mapping I've come up with RaceChip for Plug and Go, or Evolution Chips for proper ECU remap..

Not much difference in gains but I would rather go with remap (Evolution) instead of the Plug in unit (RaceChip)

Has anyone any experience of this?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Just to note - there were endless list of issues with Lexus IS220d, so what Lexus did with 200d to make it more reliable was obviously upgrading head gasket, few other parts and de-tuning the engine. By chipping your car basically you going to convert the car back into 220d, maybe should have got 220d to begin with, or if power is an issue then maybe 250 altogether.

P.S. Noted it is zombie thread, but comments still relevant.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links