Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SC 430 2002/12300 Miles / FDSH /

Eurosailor

Hi.

I have one owner 2002 model in blue with cream interior just over 12000 miles full Lexus Main Dealer History, Cambelt changed and private reg ( CCN70C ) this goes with the vehicle.(cambelt change requirement 100000 miles or 10 years)

4 New Lexus wheels with the rubber 100 miles of use, slight kerbing very slight, may be £ 100 to restore back to new condition.

You will not find a better example, still, has original stickers on the seats, i would describe it as the best example in the UK.a rare find indeed.Engine oil, for example, is the colour of light honey, a 

new Battery from Lexus.

This model year far less road tax than later models.

Yes, you will find cheaper, however, this car is what I would describe as just about new (one owner) and a sticker price of £54000 in 2002.i may still have the original receipt.,3 sets of keys and all associated paperwork, books and manuals. 

Is presently on SORN.

A timeless classic in the making.

60 high definition pictures of this vehicle

i believe only 700 SC 430 is on the register in the UK 3 2002 Models 2 on the road and mine on the SORN.

email me ccap123@aol.com and i will send you the photos. 

Newcastle upon Tyne.

Lexus12.thumb.JPG.125867651f8fadf73a088097b6a6ea82.JPG

• Like 1