Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Forum on Pistonheads. Why not?

As well as this forum, I also subscribe to the Pistonheads forum.  I noticed that many makes of car are covered, but there is not a separate forum for Lexus.  When I raised this on Pistonheads I was in formed that Lexus was lumped together with other 'Jap' brands.

It would be useful to have a single point on Pistonheads where all Lexus posts were gathered in one spot.

If you think that Lexus is worth some recognition on Pistonheads as a major brand of quality, perhaps you could find time to post there, and add some support to my request?

The link is to be found if you click here.

This forum remains the premiere forum for Lexus cars in the UK, but Lexus cars are distinctly under-represented on Pistonheads, and it would be good to raise brand awareness amongst the Pistonheads community.

Thank you.

Agreed it would be nice for Lexus to have a presence on Piston Heads, however on the other hand any post made on another forum for Lexus based subjects is a post that would have ideally have been made on here to keep this forum as busy as possible, less activity and posts is the last thing this forum needs!

• Like 5