Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi, 

I currently have the nav system with the buttons down the right hand side. Its really outdated and the only functions I use are the tape deck (with an aux) and the climate control. I want to upgrade to a double din but cause the climate control is built into the nav system, I can't just get a fascia. 

So, my question is, can I fit a non-nav climate control using the existing connections? If not, how much of a nightmare is it to swap them over.

I have added photos to explain what I mean. 

Thanks, 

Nate

IMG_8774.PNG

IMG_8775.PNG

Yes, you can substitute the non-Nav climate control unit. There are the same plugs on the back of the Nav unit and they just switch straight over.

In fact, I have one in the garage if you are interested in buying it. I bought it to swap out the Nav unit on my GS430 Sport for the double din I used to run in my GS300 Sport. I've got the climate control unit, the fascia kit, and a double din Sony touchscreen head unit if you are interested in the whole lot. basically the setup shown in this link.....

I've probably got the reversing camera knocking about somewhere too.

Ah crackin man, cheers. 

When you use the different headunit, does the sub still work? 

I would be interested in everything except the headunit (I already have my eye one haha). How much would you be looking for? 

Thanks, 

Nate

I could do the climate control and fascia for £40 plus the postage. Can't track down the reversing camera at the moment, will be shoved away in some nook and cranny in the garage somewhere.