Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Maps on ebay PZ445-US335-0M

I've just ordered PZ445-US335-0M Premium Sat Nav Maps for £60 and thought I would share the link.  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-NAVIGATION-PREMIUM-MAP-UPDATE-2017-SAT-NAV-SD-CARD-PZ445-US335-0M/272770589921?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

There's buyer protection so it looks like a good deal!

maps.JPG

4 minutes ago, B1001 said:

What's stopping someone copying the SD card?

My understanding is there is some kind of protection on the card, it then pairs with the Sat Nav on insertion.  I have read elsewhere that used cards don't work for this reason.

It may be possible for a an experienced hacker to copy the card?   I suspect these are being sold off as we are approaching the changer over to the next map update.  These will soon be considered 'the previous release'.  

Thanks for sharing. Was looking at lexus yesterday and decided not to pay 165. See what happens when it arrives.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

The data on an SD card can be linked to a hidden serial number embedded in the card. When the nav unit reads the card it looks for the serial number on the card and checks it matches the code stored in the data. 

This is one of the reasons that Secure Digital cards are a popular method of software distribution. 

• Like 1

On 26/07/2017 at 7:51 PM, Comedian said:

Does it stop the voice saying 'keep right' every time you pass a layby?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

i dont use my sat nav that often but it does drive me mad when it tells you to keep right

when your going straight a head just because your passing an exit slip road .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links