Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 5 months later...

hi there,

whilst browsing through the forums, i realised you own a 96, ls400, well i was wondering if you can solve my query, i have recently bought an ls400 series 3, N,1995, near the gear transmission there is an overdrive button, near the ect/pwr button, .....now i have owned the earlier models and inorder to get the overdrive on, u simply press the button and ure revs calm down, but with this model there is no feedback once the button is pressed, no light show in the dash, nothing what so ever, i have cheacked whilst in the "D" Mode, on the motorway but it doesnt work, or i might not know how to use it!!

iwill highly aprecaite if you can tell me how to operate this overdrive button....i hav eeven checked in the user guide there are no signs, thankyou for your time.

that does not sound right... you should at least get the OD light... try driving at about 70 (on mway of course) and then turn the overdrive off... if no changes then there is something not right with the OD