Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

There's no doubt. Lexus stands out in comparison with German cars... but as someone said you cant have everything in car and wife... there would always be somerhing. So i am content :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I've had to resort to usb adapter for cigarette lighter otherwise phone goes blank and continually tries to use mirrorlink which doesn't work :wallbash:

This coupled with the flat Battery last week has taken shine off Lexus ownership then add in new RC model next year and I'm starting to appreciate the Mitsubishi PHEV more especially now it's colder - swmbos suggested selling RC but I dread to think how much I'll lose - only done 1600 miles :wacko:

Muddy! I have driven PHEV for few days... TBH its a prius of SUVs... it says 33 miles on EV mode but actually it does hardly around 20 and as far non EV mpg is concerned i had a bad experience. Despite being 2 L machine it would give you 30s mpg. I would advise against it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Already got the PHEV rashi - had it over a year and although I agree the EV  range is below expectations I've still averaged 86 mpg since I got it 

Car manufacturers somehow manage to lie about these things and get away with it - other industries are fined for misleading measures 

The Lexus mpg is well below expectations at 39 too