Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wiper Blade offer from Eurocarparts...TODAY only

normski2

If anyone is interested...Eurocarparts are offering 50% off wiper blades until midnight tonight.

Just got a Denso set for the IS and a Bosch set for the Mx5 for £23 delivered ...thats pretty darned good.

Ready for Winter!!!

I am not affiliated with Eurocarparts...merely passing on the info that just popped into my mail box whilst at work.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, normski2 said:

If anyone is interested...Eurocarparts are offering 50% off wiper blades until midnight tonight.

Just got a Denso set for the IS and a Bosch set for the Mx5 for £23 delivered ...thats pretty darned good.

Ready for Winter!!!

I am not affiliated with Eurocarparts...merely passing on the info that just popped into my mail box whilst at work.

Thanks for that, just ordered a set for the Volvo!

Got it now.  If you have a space between WIPER and 50 it doesn't recognise it.  Anyway, just ordered a set of Bosch aero's for £17.94 delivered, so a bargain.  Thanks for the tip.

Erm.... no space between wiper and 50 ....so it's ........ WIPER50

Sorry chaps .... that's what comes of rushing ....blokes don't do multitasking.

Ask my missus .... she will confirm :whistling1:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, normski2 said:

Ready for Winter!!!

Just tried, said offer expired.

30% off is available though.

24 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Great thanks I've just ordered myself a set of new denso wiper blades 😀

Now all I have to do is figure out how to fit them 😞

It is literally 1 minute job and blades will come with instructions on package. This one below pretty much summarises it:

bosch-beam-blade-hook-installation-2.jpg

bosch-beam-blade-hook-installation-6.jpg

@normski2 - that is good call, I almost feel sad that my Bosch aero blades are almost new (paid ~ £22 on amazon which was already cheap, but with your code is like £15).

• Like 1

ECP website is still accepting the code. Just ordered a set of the Denso hybrid blades as they look exactly like the OEM blades that Lexus want a fortune for and that is just the rubbers. I guess they might cancel the order before shipping but worth a punt.

Any chance of a picture of the Denso blades out of the boxes chaps? I usually just replace the rubbers on my genuine wipers but at ECP trade prices it may actually be cheaper to get a new set of Denso wipers!