Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wiper Blade offer from Eurocarparts...TODAY only

normski2

1 minute ago, ColinBarber said:

They are the same as the middle blade in this picture (identical to the standard fit wiper on the series III IS)

69012e09-e54c-47a2-981a-5b8e91c34525-800.jpg

Perfect! Should be as sleek and tidy as my Genuine blades then, I'll give ECP's a bell in the morning and see what price they can do me some Denso ones at trade for

Got the second of the two I ordered today, the first came Monday!  Two separate packages with one wiper in each postmark from Germany!!!

paul m.

15 hours ago, dougie175 said:

Perfect! Should be as sleek and tidy as my Genuine blades then, I'll give ECP's a bell in the morning and see what price they can do me some Denso ones at trade for

Given that Denso supply Lexus its pretty fair to assume they are OEM .... I couldn't see any difference. Been using them ever since my first blade change 5 years ago.

Image result for denso wiper blades

Image result for denso wiper blades

I will be buying future blades from ECP if they are the same I think, but I'm sorted for a good while as I was chatting to my Toyota parts guy and he kindly gave me a new 20" and 22" wiper today so I'm set, thanks for confirmation these are like OEM though