Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

USRS RR Racing

4 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

So got this from Lee today, not good! :wallbash:

Could have been worse, but added cost I could really do without to be honest! :wacko:

D2946217-B991-4270-9397-9FDFA7A677ED.MP4

@Peter P18 A lot of mp files don’t play on here and this is one of them Pete 🙄

🐀

10 hours ago, Mattmech said:

Hope that’s the only hiccup. As you say at least it was found early with no damage caused. It’ll be more than worth it when it’s all fitted :cool:

25 minutes ago, DAW said:

Sorry to hear that Pete, but as Matt said hopefully it’s the only hiccup & at least caught it before any damage was done.

Cheers Chaps, hopefully they have another productive day on it today. The auxiliary pulley takes 2 days to arrive, but they have loads to be getting on with in the meantime, so just keeping everything crossed it's a good day with no more unwelcome suprises! Lol. :wink3:

I'll frighten you all with some progress pictures Lee sent me last night.

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Nice photos, great that they are documenting the work for you. 👍 

Cheers Mark. :thumbsup:

As I said before, really do think Lee and his team at SRD are brilliant when it comes to this stuff. The level of communication is second to none, don't get this level of involvement from Lexus, but they do keep me posted on and off throughout the process, and photograph/film bits for me as well.

I was really pleased with the work they did yesterday, got a fair bit done as the photos can testify.

Just hoping they have another solid day on it today as well.

Doubtful it'll be finished by the weekend, but I can dream! Lol.

Bloody Hell - Frighten!! is the right word to those of us who are less mechanically minded.  Last time I saw one of my cars looking like that, it was an Audi with a huge bill at the end of it. 

Surprisingly swift progress - certainly shows they know their stuff & great that they are documenting it so well for you. 

Keep us posted Pete & be great to start a thread on this.

• Like 1

Picked up my bushes tonight from Pete. Very well made bits of kit, can’t wait to get them fitted.

big thanks to Pete for organising and kindly getting them included in his shipment.

top man, many thanks.

matt

• Like 2

Afternoon All,

I didn't get time to send any of these out on Saturday I'm afraid! Been a bit hectic with other things, but hoping to get a bit more time to start sending stuff out this coming Saturday.

I have 3 sets in my possession at the moment, and I think I have addresses for each of you. Northern Dan has kindly volunteered to be the delayed order, so will be collecting his set from a buddy in California in early December, and sending them out to him when I get back.

For the 3 I can send, how are you guys looking to pay for shipping costs? If it's bank transfer, I can do it from my personal car account, if PayPal, easier if you send that back to the Wife (I don't do PayPal)..... Let me know so I can charge to the right bank account my end! :thumbsup:

Do any of you have any issues with me adding £10 to each order to cover the increased shipping and packaging costs? If so, PM if preferred to discuss.

Should be able to find some suitable boxes before Saturday, and plenty of newspaper/bubblewrap to make sure everything is well protected.

Cheers for now.

Pete :cool:

1 minute ago, Toothy said:

Hi Pete. What's the total shipping cost? I forget what you originally said. I can do bank transfer no problem. Please PM me your acc number and sort code.

Hi David,

Won't know the cost until I get it up to the Post Office on Saturday mate. Will let you know the price along with the tracking number after I've sent it.

Hence it's a case of me fronting the costs for these until you can pay me back (that's why I needed to know which way people want to cover their payments)......

I'm fine with that, just want to be 100% upfront and open with everyone. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Toothy said:

For tracked postage If they're under 2Kg I'd imagine around £10. Over that I'd think more like £20.
Royal mail have a great website that will tell you what price/options you have for a given size/weight.

https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

Cheers David. :smile:

I'm not expecting UK delivery to be much more than £10-20 each (these are actually quite heavy), but I tend to just parcel everything up, stick the address details on them, and head to the Post Office to get them weighed etc!

Guessing people want recorded/tracked 1st class or not bothered?

I'm usually impatient, so go with 1st class, but 2nd could be cheaper?!?!

For me, I'm perfectly happy with 2nd class, 90% of the time it arrives as quick as 1st class anyway. I'd say tracked was essential to protect both parties though. They will probably ask you for a value too, In case of loss or damage.
You might find it will be next day or 48 hour delivery anyway because it will Probably go via Parcel force, rather than Royal Mail.

Just get on Hermes (myhermes.com) and you can get tracked postage loads cheaper than Royal Mail or Parcel Force. You'll need a printer or access to one. I do loads on eBay and only ever use Hermes. means I can drop the parcels at a drop off shop any time I like too. 

You might need to create an account if you've not already got one but it only takes 5 minutes.

They are a lot cheaper for any bulkier items.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Remaining 3 sets now posted. :thumbup1:

Last set will go out once I pick it up in December.

Have PM’d the three buyers with bank info/costs, tracking numbers.

Need to pay my SRD bill this week, so if you can get it done soon, I’d appreciate it. :smile:

Thanks guys.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, etienne1201 said:

I received the USRS kit and the adjustable rear camber arms today! Thank you very much Peter for the perfect packaging and your confidence!

30251620171125115917.jpg

11423020171125122610.jpg

@EtienneEtienne just so you are aware the isF forum will change soon to a combined IsF/gsF/rcF forum wouldn't want you to miss out out on anything 👍

Big Rat

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, etienne1201 said:

I received the USRS kit and the adjustable rear camber arms today! Thank you very much Peter for the perfect packaging and your confidence!

30251620171125115917.jpg

11423020171125122610.jpg

Hey Etienne,

Great stuff! Glad it arrived safe and sound my friend. :smile:

Look forward to your review on those rear camber arms, may need a set myself soon! Think I’ll be investing in some bigger wheels and tyres! Lol. 

Enjoy! 

Cheers.

Peter 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toothy said:

Would like to extend my thanks to Pete too. My USRS's came last week too. Excited to get them fitted! Top bloke, much appreciated.

Very welcome David. :thumbup1:

Look forward to hearing from you guys on how you find them. I certainly felt a big difference once these were fitted.

Turn in seemed more precise, and I really notice it under hard braking or pushing on through the bends. A lot less vague and woolly than the OEM setup. :smile:

• Thanks 1