Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just got back from a short holiday in and around the Cotswolds with a calculated brim to brim consumption of 34.5 MPG over a distance of 406 miles.

As we were nearing home the low fuel light came on with the cruising range showing 26 miles left til empty. Wasn't worried as it was only a few miles to where I was going to fill up. At the filling station the cruising range showed 16 miles to go.  It took 53 litres to fill the tank to the brim so there would have been 7 litres left in the tank which would equate to about another 50 miles meaning that when the low fuel light came on there was probably about 60 miles left in the tank.

However, as I always say, don't rely on those figures for your own car!

JBP

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk