Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Encouragement for LS430 owners!

2 hours ago, messi said:

It's our old friend Baz, no doubt it will slowly come down in price as he always likes to over price his cars and drops the price as no one is interested, but the excuses hahaha

Messi, you need to know that old baz was discssued at length on here a few weeks ago, 'old baz' is not a commercial seller or a rip off of anything, at least 2 people on here (obviously not you) have met and know him and they spoke up for him big time on here.

Until you can put up some >rock solid< written evidence to the contrary, I think you should retract your post OR post verifiable evidence of >any< wrong doing by Old Baz whatsoever, in that context I will say that your post re Old Baz is a 'heresay addict' troll post.

Finally, Messi, have you ever considered sticking to the post topic instead of trying to spreading ticle tacle ballony 'boring persons' gossip about folks you clearly do not know?

2 hours ago, dendonc said:

Messi, you need to know that old baz was discssued at length on here a few weeks ago, 'old baz' is not a commercial seller or a rip off of anything, at least 2 people on here (obviously not you) have met and know him and they spoke up for him big time on here.

Until you can put up some >rock solid< written evidence to the contrary, I think you should retract your post OR post verifiable evidence of >any< wrong doing by Old Baz whatsoever, in that context I will say that your post re Old Baz is a 'heresay addict' troll post.

Finally, Messi, have you ever considered sticking to the post topic instead of trying to spreading ticle tacle ballony 'boring persons' gossip about folks you clearly do not know?

I've met the guy and his wife Pat, at the the time he was selling an ls430 reg H5WPT and and 2 ls400 

14 hours ago, dendonc said:

I have never met old Baz, but I know he trades several Lexus cars per year. People are entitled to their opinions on that, good or bad, and we don't need a policeman on the subject, imho.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Chasdad said:

Ive changed my car 4 times this year. Does this mean I'm a dealer. 

I don't come up with the same reasons for selling like baz does  though 

Do you buy twelve months road tax each time?  Expensive hobby?

18 hours ago, Chasdad said:

Ive changed my car 4 times this year. Does this mean I'm a dealer. 

Wow, that must be a complicated rush with some sort of DVLA loss and 'not nice' bank charges & queue's.

DVLA direct debit terms:

"When you set up your Direct Debit you can choose to pay:

• every month
  • every 6 months
  • every year

DVLA will take the payments on the first working day of the month. You can’t change it to a different date.

To change how often you pay (for example, from every 6 months to monthly), you have to cancel your Direct Debit and then tax your vehicle again

What you need to do

1. Ask your bank or building society to cancel your Direct Debit. Depending on your account, you can do this online, by phone or post, or at a branch.

https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax-direct-debit/change-payments

".

it's not complicated at all ..........  just pay up-front annually ( like i always do ) and when you sell the car claim back Full Months unused and a cheque is in the post within a few days

Malc

6 minutes ago, Malc said:

it's not complicated at all ..........  just pay up-front annually ( like i always do ) and when you sell the car claim back Full Months unused and a cheque is in the post within a few days

Malc

Likewise.  I think it's a great system compared to the way it used to be.

On 8/21/2017 at 10:24 PM, Chasdad said:

Well, I have been trying my best to get some kind of clarity on just what 'Old Baz' has done said or deliberatly mislead someone/many others about, so Chasdad, can clarify & give some specifics of just what dramatic cataclysm to someone/anyone 'Old Baz' has done/said that their life has been ruined by him & brought about 'The Wrath of Chasedad' down on himself?.......heres your chance to blow away the fog enveloping your comment!!!???, give clarity please! ..........(or for heavens sake, whichever fits the bill)

I've got nothing against old baz. Good luck to him. If you want to change cars regularly fine.

But everytime it's the same excuses.  My wife doesn't like it,I do weddings so I need a different colour. Even though he had the colour he's looking for 6 months ago. These are the reasons I think people accuse him of being a trader.

I don't know what your problem is with me or my comment dendonc. Other people have said far worse about him

• Like 1

As my post, which was supposed to be an encouragement to LS430 owners has been well and truly highjacked, I suggest one of the mods closes it.   We've had far too much of this kind of ping pong over the years!  😉

• Like 1

On 8/20/2017 at 9:59 AM, Bluesman said:

They can try and over ride the laws of this country but the laws still protect you regardless of what they write.

Still a lot of money for a car that's been to the moon and back.

The average distance from Earth to the moon is 238,555 miles Mike.So the Lexus referred to falls 150,110 miles short of the entire return journey. :):):)

Regards

John

17 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

As my post, which was supposed to be an encouragement to LS430 owners has been well and truly highjacked, I suggest one of the mods closes it.   We've had far too much of this kind of ping pong over the years!

Sorry I felt I should became a part of it but no one should stand by a let a 'few' members slag off, by implications, some OAP who really knows his stuff about top of the range cars, probably makes a few quid on the side by selling a few top notch cars but yet is totally unknown as a poster or user of these forums, such posts about 'Old Baz' are all to common on this forum, seems more like an obsession of a few imposed on the many over multiple posts.

As it happens, 'Old Baz' ( William Barry Sansome) has been buying 'flash' cars since he probably won the 1961 Teddy Boy of The Year crown in Swinton, anyone want a wedding car, see him

20 minutes ago, Chasdad said:

I hope you don't mean me in the comment of members slagging him off.

If you read my post properly I did not say "members slagging him off"......I did say....."members slag off, by implications"

Locked on behalf of a member whose original thread has been well and truly hijacked and it was becoming very unfriendly for which there can be no excuse.