Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kemble 'Grand Tour' - 19th Nov 2017

43 minutes ago, Comedian said:

I think it would be best if it was someone who seems to know everyone and has over 2000 posts. Someone who is good at BUILDING relationships and CEMENTING deals with various groups. Maybe he could PAVE the way to great things? 

Nope, sorry, can't think of anyone.

@Big Rat deserves a break. Be nice to have a new volunteer 

• Like 1

I'm more than happy to carry on the good work from @Flytvr and I know we have touched on the subject of the 'F' being ten years old next March/April and for  as large as possible dealer involved meet somewhere central in the country to celebrate this.

But I still feel that for all 'F' car owners on here to have a forum for those specific cars is important to the successful organising of meets as we go on into the new year, I am a little disappointed that still no one from the powers that be have commented on the idea one way or the other as yet as this can, in my opinion be only for the good for all concerned.

This is a good site that IMO is well run with very few problems between members unlike quite a few othe car sites I could mention and with the continued involvement of all long may it last, there are lots of people on here old and new who have said they will be happy to assist with time and ideas which is what it's all about the people who make it work so we can get more enjoyment from the cars whatever model 'F' you have

As regards the '10 year meet' I know @Mark Ghas touched on the subject with Lexus Cheltenham and he has quite rightly recognised that a face to face meet with them is the next best step and I will try and sort this in the next week or so.

Big Rat

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JonP said:

If we are considering possible venues, how about here? Interesting motorised stuff to look around and a pretty central location that's easy to get to...

http://www.nationalmotorcyclemuseum.co.uk/

I went there on a AMG meet once and it is a good spot i must say.. i would be down with that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Not wishing to rain on anyone's parade. I have just seen a write up about this place classicmotorhub.com and thought it may be suitable for a 10th annversary meet up for F cars next year. As I said I'm not trying to throw a spanner in the works if someone is already running with this, and I'm in no way associated with the venue. Just a thought. 

Happy to hear comments, perhaps some of you already know the place?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SCB said:

Hi guys,

Not wishing to rain on anyone's parade. I have just seen a write up about this place classicmotorhub.com and thought it may be suitable for a 10th annversary meet up for F cars next year. As I said I'm not trying to throw a spanner in the works if someone is already running with this, and I'm in no way associated with the venue. Just a thought. 

Happy to hear comments, perhaps some of you already know the place?

Good find Simon - thanks for posting.

I think @Big Rat is probably the best person to look at this.....Ratty?

I've attended meets at Coventry Transport Museum too. They're set up well for it and it's a great day out if you've never been.

http://www.transport-museum.com/visiting/car_clubs.aspx

If not for the 10th anniversary. Maybe something for the future. Especially if we start to see greater number of people coming, like at Cosford.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links