Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kemble 'Grand Tour' - 19th Nov 2017

I like cakes, as my body will visibly demonstrate on the day.

I have another reason for coming along. I intend to make the plunge at some point with an ISF once the stars are aligned. Would be good to meet owners and understand what it's like to run one of these cars. Had two V8s in the past and want to tick that box for a third time before I'm too old and my cars start smelling if P1ss...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Any idea on times yet??.......it’s a 3 hr drive for me and 140ish miles, but pencil me in, obviously time depending 🙄........Kemble was a 2-1/2 hr journey 😳

but be good to catch up in person 👍

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Any idea on times yet??.......it’s a 3 hr drive for me and 140ish miles, but pencil me in, obviously time depending 🙄........Kemble was a 2-1/2 hr journey 😳

but be good to catch up in person 👍

@Womble72 Paul just the sort of journey to keep you bonded 😁

That is until you see all those fast jets !

Looking forward to seeing you both 👍

Big Rat

• Like 1

Quite fancy this. Even though I've been there too many times before and used to fix them, so more interested in the cars. I might stay outside and look round the Motors instead. :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian Goes some way to explain The Lincolnshire connection maybees !

It being the county of many airfields, you will be most welcome anyway and talking about cars........ as a group I'm not sure much of that happens 😂

Big Rat

21 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Quite fancy this. Even though I've been there too many times before and used to fix them, so more interested in the cars. I might stay outside and look round the Motors instead. :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

You know you want to!

Chance to meet the infamous Kemble crew (consisting of @Mark G, @emjay82 and @Big Rat). A once in a lifetime opportunity (until the next meet).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Jon_B Jon if it fits in with your day of the meet there is a few of us from Zummerset going up if you want to join in.

Big Rat

Sounds good Ratty.  Haven’t been able to use the car so much recently due to working away.  Hopefully all be done by this meet 😀

1 minute ago, Jon_B said:

Sounds good Ratty.  Haven’t been able to use the car so much recently due to working away.  Hopefully all be done by the this meet 😀

@Jon_B Look forward to that arrange it nearer the time 👍

🐀

2 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

I'd like to join in but fear I wouldn't be able to keep up... Perhaps best I meet you there.

@NemesisUK Peter no probs you can lead and we will all follow, I'll be directly behind you, I've just changed my own brake pads so you've nothing at all to worry about 🤣

🐀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@NemesisUK Peter no probs you can lead and we will all follow, I'll be directly behind you, I've just changed my own brake pads so you've nothing at all to worry about 🤣

🐀

I've always wanted "Go Faster" roof stripes.. :w00t:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Flytvr Now do I look like the sort of bloke that signs anything.................

IMG_0570.thumb.JPG.ed90e8010071bda34b527e2f04921f15.JPG

The Rat he says no Whereas................ that @emjay82bloke will sign anything well he is an Estate Agent just look at his Gaff and fleet of motors.......

IMG_3047.thumb.JPG.9b426022868c85e4a7741e8bd3162ffe.JPG

And as for that @Mark Gwell the only signing he does is to get bail from these blokes for his motoring misdemeanour or is it his motoring memorabilia misdemeanours 😂😂😂😂

IMG_3217.thumb.JPG.0aee20f96bff26f41216cfac497cd1d5.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 1

Now do I look like the sort of bloke that signs anything.................

IMG_0570.thumb.JPG.ed90e8010071bda34b527e2f04921f15.JPG

Only with a fingerprint...

that @emjay82bloke will sign anything well he is an Estate Agent just look at his Gaff and fleet of motors.......

IMG_3047.thumb.JPG.9b426022868c85e4a7741e8bd3162ffe.JPG

He gets his man to do the signing..

And as for that @Mark G ......

IMG_3217.thumb.JPG.0aee20f96bff26f41216cfac497cd1d5.JPG

Only uses with a "four knuckle" signature

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flytvr said:

Look here Ratty ( @Big Rat) it’s in your contract. You must do autographs. You 3 are famous! Other Lexus drivers look up to you....... well....... all those below 5’ 2” 😜

@FlytvrYou can't say things like that in this enlightened age we in live it's 'Shortism' now if you were a politician........... 🤥

🐀

1 minute ago, emjay82 said:

I will not just sign anything @bigrat and @Flytvr apart from a sole agency agreement at 1.5% + Vat.  

Yes you bloody will. 

That reminds me. I hope you there have your after breakfast speeches prepared!!?