Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Did the ad actually state 'Done by a Lexus mechanic' , big difference to done by Lexus
my mistake, just re-read the ad, Dohhh!
paul m

It said done by Lexus. The cars currently on eBay now. It's a black f-sport.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

The autotrader advert is full of fantasy - first of all no IS250 was ever supercharged by Lexus, by TOM's ok, but not by Lexus. 2 - supercharged IS250 with 5 people and luggage does 46MPG on motorway?! at what speed? maybe 55MPH... 46MPG is challenging even on standard one... 38MPG is reasonably easy, but anything above 40 is downhill with right wind direction kind of thing.. not something which can be often achieved on standard car, yet alone on supercharged one with almost 100 extra horses. 3 - 100 horses is very contentious claim... not that it is impossible with supercharger, but don't forget all other parts were designed for 204hp, not 300hp... so fuel pump, injectors, air intake all hand to be changed... finally ECU had to be changed, because there is no way to map standard ECU.. which goes back to claim -2... performance ECU are not exactly known for fuel economy unless there is some some sort of setting for eco vs. performance map... but that is not mentioned anywhere. When IS-F can be had with superior gearbox and equipment for few £k more I don't see the point in this car.