Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Evening all

Just taken over the IS-F mantle from @DT_Racing so thought I'd say 'Hi All'.

Must admit was nervous about private purchase having only bought through dealers before and we did have a slight tax hiccup (what was so wrong with the old car tax system?) but all good now.

Done a Brum commute but looking to get out on a proper run as soon as possible as difficult to fully extend down the M6 (29mpg apparently this morning).

Love the stealth looks which doesn't seem to attract that much attention, sound is glorious, ride is more pleasant than my previous 530d M-Sport, tyres are somehow cheaper than the BMW!, steering great (don't understand what you changed here Dave but it works). I doubt the infotainment system UI was ever up to date even when first released but I guess you could call it reasonably functional - and it streams direct from my Iphone so not so bad.

Will update once I've figured out how to drive it properly.

• Like 6

Welcome Andy!

Once you get settled in with the car, let me know if you want any modification advice. Believe I'm still holding the most modified example in the UK if not Europe title, so chances are I've either fitted it, or heard of it! :wink3:

Plenty you can mod nowadays to improve what's already a pretty incredible car out of the box. :cool:

Enjoy your honeymoon period, and hope to meet you at some point at an event or two.

All the best,

Pete :smile: