Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

kinda new to the forum

rob_clio172

Hey guys, as the title says i am kinda new on here. Registered back in 2010 but its only now that i have got my 1st Lexus.  Just got myself  A 2005 is300 with just 28k on the clock. 

I will be starting a project thread pretty soon as i have huge plans for this. I have just sold a mk1 Focus RS to fund this project so it has alot to live up to performance wise but rips seven colours out of it in terms of build quality.

I used to work at  Lexus dealer for over 10 yrs as a tech so these things was always going to suck me into ownership. 

Looking forward to sharing the project with everyone.

Cheers, Rob

Welcome to the forum Rob.

Having a former Lexus technician around should prove handy.

Well done finding a low mileage IS, will be looking forward to seeing how it develops.

• Like 1

Cheers guys, yeh ive been out of lexus now for almost 5 years and there cars and model range has changed quite a bit. Yeh there is loads more to post on the project as im kinda well into it now so i will update that again in a little bit. I just wana help people who maybe doing the same thing or get help off others if i beckme stuck.

Ive always loved the project sections on forums its interesting see everythng that people are up to.

Does anyone know how to change you user name? I registered with this back in my clio days 😂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links