Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On 9/28/2017 at 12:28 AM, Alucard7002 said:

Need to get my LPG conversion going sharpish as I'm averaging ~12mpg with my commute. 

If you mean you'r getting one the very best is profess LPG of hergoid (something like that) Glamorgan, a lot of folks here got theirs done there including me in 2012.Theres a lot  of things can go very badly wrong if LPG systems are poorly fitted, London installers have an appalling reputation, mine has worked like dream, they are also used to Lexus engines.

Its a lovely looking car.

Profess

http://www.professautogas.co.uk

On 9/28/2017 at 12:28 AM, Alucard7002 said:

I am planning on putting some LED 382 bulbs in and use them as DRLs 

Someone here put LED lights on within this past week or two, but, he said something about to much light reflecting back into the cabin, check the posts over this past week & ask him

3 hours ago, dendonc said:

If you mean you'r getting one the very best is profess LPG of hergoid (something like that) Glamorgan, a lot of folks here got theirs done there including me in 2012.Theres a lot  of things can go very badly wrong if LPG systems are poorly fitted, London installers have an appalling reputation, mine has worked like dream, they are also used to Lexus engines.

Its a lovely looking car.

Profess

http://www.professautogas.co.uk

Thanks for the tip! I might pick their brains at some point if I get stuck.

Between myself, middle, and eldest brother we've LPG'd cars from as simple as a Rover 820 to as complex as an X308 Daimler Super V8.

All fully sequential gas injection.

All passed COP11 with flying colours at independent installers.

The 3uzfe looks to be a doddle as there is hoardes of space to fit injector rails in ideal locations with equal length hoses. 

I wouldn't know mate,

I had to search this forum for how to pull the headlights out on mine! :whistling:

Supposedly yes you do have to remove the bumper to get at the one hidden bolt, however looking at the how-to I think some creative use of plastic spudgers around the wheel arch you can peel back the wheel arch liner and sneak a ratchet spanner in there.

Don't quote me on it though! 

• Thanks 1