Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Android phone issue,and map screen issue.

Quincemeister

Hi, I have just bought a 2016 CT200H premier model, and it will not connect to my Samsung S7 phone, the phone software is 7.0 and the car software is VD12103A, also the sat nav map stays in daylight setting which is too bright at night, could do with a bit of help please thanks in advance :-) 

3 hours ago, 200h said:

Hi thanks, I have already checked this and it seems the latest that is covered is 6.01 whereas my S7 is updated to 7.0 so I think they hopefully will update their software soon or there might be another work round that someone knows of, however thank you for the reply. Still need to work out how to get the sat nav to go to night mode though .

Not sure if the newer CT's are the same, but mine will only dim at night if the knob for adjusting the dash brightness is turned down slightly.  I'm not explaining this well, but there is a click when the setting is max brightness - if you hit this then the night mode wont activate

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Quincemeister said:

Is this the black button on the speedo face that looks like you push it to reset it? I thought it was for an odometer, but I cannot find one of them either?

No, its a rotary knob down on the lower right of the dash towards your right knee, although mines a 2013 so cant be sure yours will be exactly the same

Think I have got the solution to the S7 phone issue too, it is the update of Nougat 7.0 on the phone, there is a bug in it, so I wait for an update to 7.01 which apparently is out shortly, or I roll it back to 6.0 then sync with car and then update to  7.0 which will be right. Just a case of whether to flash the Rom to get back to 6.0 or wait for 7.1, thanks for all the help, hope this might help someone if they get the same issue.

• Like 1