Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Could it be time?!

2 hours ago, Flytvr said:

The 'Kemble Grand Tour' is round the corner from you. Ideal opportunity to meet IS-F drivers and cars.

Oh ok, sound, I'll take a look at the thread.

1 hour ago, Warrington guy said:

There might even be a nice  white one for sale on the day 

As much as I'd love a 2013 ISF, I think that'll be pushing my budget a little to far?! I do really like white too.

9 hours ago, Warrington guy said:

Justed. Got two inches spare 😀

Ratty told me that 2 inches is all you need.

Back to garages, just build a new one over the weekend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Warrington guy said:

Dav . Builders working at weekend😳

You can't convince yourself to work overtime this once?  It's for a good cause :whistling1:

Excellent thread digression as normal for this place :wink3:  For the OP what's the budget?

On 10/2/2017 at 1:26 PM, BUG4LIFE said:

Currently, my rather old and rusty [I prefer the word 'patina'] E36 328 is sat at a garage awaiting someone to figure out why she wouldn't start Friday night...not the best way to begin the weekend!

As the car isn't exactly worth a lot, if the bill to fix her is close to what she's worth, is it now time to start the ISF search? :)

Part of me want the BM back on the road as I don't want to rush finding the perfect ISF, but as I've been driving the same car for the past 8 years, I am looking forward to getting a new car!

Sorry? IS-F? Not a car I'm familiar with.

14 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

Yeah that one's been discussed before. High mileage, lots of stone chips, not sure how long the seller has owned it.

3 hours ago, Chuckie478 said:

You can't convince yourself to work overtime this once?  It's for a good cause :whistling1:

Excellent thread digression as normal for this place :wink3:  For the OP what's the budget?

£20k and under...haven't fully done my man maths yet though!

8 hours ago, BUG4LIFE said:

£20k and under...haven't fully done my man maths yet though!

Plenty around. Looking at higher mileage one at that sort of money. Having said that they carry the miles very well.

11 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Plenty around. Looking at higher mileage one at that sort of money. Having said that they carry the miles very well.

Guess it depends on what you call high mileage.  There's a 2010 one on Autotrader for £21k with 66k.  There's 5 or 6 which are under the £20k budget (with some slight man maths involved).

I thought that Scottish Silver one seems good value, if your prepared to travel, I know I was when looking with so few cars available at anyone time you have to be prepared to put yourself out.

After all if it's M3 C63 there's a sea of choice at dealers but hey who wants to buy an inferior car cough....cough... 😏

🐀

39 minutes ago, Chuckie478 said:

Guess it depends on what you call high mileage.  There's a 2010 one on Autotrader for £21k with 66k.  There's 5 or 6 which are under the £20k budget (with some slight man maths involved).

Agree. I guess my view is based on the fact that I'd like a lower mileage example as mine is now at the grand old age of 55,000 :w00t:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Agree. I guess my view is based on the fact that I'd like a lower mileage example as mine is now at the grand old age of 55,000 :w00t:

@Flytvr Maybe should consider a nice White one that might be coming on the market it's very fit youthful and perfectly cared for just like it's owner, the only minor blemish is there is a faint aroma of tetley's beer in the boot. 

That be can rectified quite easily with a few slabs of Guinness, what say you @Warrington guy Dave 😊

🐀

You must be able to find something for 20k surely...........

Don't bother trying to find a blue one, they command a big premium for obvious reasons........................

Yes ..... I am afraid I am! 

Read TOP GEAR magazine in Sainsburys today (too tight to buy it!) And they were testing probably the very last V8's being manufactured. Corvette, Maserati BUT Lexus LC500 WAS the best! Would love that 5 litre V8 ....... but NOT in an ISF!

23 hours ago, Warrington guy said:

Mark g it’s not anything to do with wheel nut is it .. 

Well now you mention it I think that missing wheel nut may have unsettled the car slightly and slowed me down....................................

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links