Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ct200h DRL on unlock

Shd995

Hi,

owner of a 2013 ore faclift CT200h premier.i took my car to servicing and they gave me a courtesy car ehich was a 67 plate CT. one thing i immediately noticed was its ability to have its DRLs come on when unlocked. I have browsed through forums in the past and it was widely agreed this was not able to happen on the ct. however on the newer models it seems to be possible. has anyone tried or have a work around for this to be done?

I thought DRLs were only supposed to come on when the engine (or hybrid system) is running?

If the DRLs are also position lights then  they would come on as Colin posts above

im not sure if theyre position lights or not but did notice that they come on during the night when i unlocked the car. its just a thing i thought looked pretty cool as a lot of people i know who have audis bmws have this feature and felt a bit bummed over that the lexus didnt have this considering what its capable of

i have an is300h with keyless entry and when i approach the car the interior lights alll come on and the drls also illuminate for 15 seconds.

i am sure the time is a setting i have changed using carista ,this function maybe called welcome lights.

• Like 1

On 07/10/2017 at 8:01 AM, 200h said:

i have an is300h with keyless entry and when i approach the car the interior lights alll come on and the drls also illuminate for 15 seconds.

i am sure the time is a setting i have changed using carista ,this function maybe called welcome lights.

Yes the ones in my IS and RX come on even when its light for 30 seconds.

In the settings there's something about exterior lights, I presume you would have to put that on to whatever time you fancy