Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LC Blue Edition

Normski

Higher price for just a colour? Maybe they will have some other extras.

I am not fan of colour combo in this particular "multi-colour" interiour, it goes cream, brown and blue... brown and blue will never match together in my oppinion. 

15 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Higher price for just a colour? Maybe they will have some other extras.

I am not fan of colour combo in this particular "multi-colour" interiour, it goes cream, brown and blue... brown and blue will never match together in my oppinion. 

Trip to specsavers on the cards?

Looks like white, orange and blue to me.

Its a Limited Edition run, similiar to the First Edition so I would expect it to be higher in terms of pricing

Lexus need to employ some Europeans to advise on what we find "pleasing". I think the orange is awful. The dark blue exterior only needs pairing with a light grey or cream interior to make a tasteful combo. I'm still considering the LC but not in the colours available now.

Why don't they make cars to customers preferences for colour like other high end brands?

4 hours ago, rayaans said:

Trip to specsavers on the cards?

Looks like white, orange and blue to me.

Its a Limited Edition run, similiar to the First Edition so I would expect it to be higher in terms of pricing

No need to be rude... I see your point, it really depends which part you are talking about and in which picture. It goes from orange to "orange'ish-brown"... still not exactly colour you would pair with blue. The seats as well goes from white to cream depending which picture we are talking about... one way or the other the colour combo looks distasteful to me..

• Like 1