Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is-F EO59EAF

Just come on sale is this silver beauty in the right colour year and mileage............. ok I'm biased, maybe right at the top for price For a 59 but it does seem like a great buy use as intended and keep 🐀

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201710130271801?postcode=ba11rj&sort=sponsored&radius=1501&advertising-location=at_cars&model=IS F&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&make=LEXUS&page=1

• Like 1

Silver one 5+ owners 😳, makes me “the 4th” feel better, didn’t like being the 4th but red is very hard to find 😉......the black ones states 6 speed Auto 😳.......replica or typo??......especially from a dealer

• Like 1

@Womble72 Paul it is a typo, definitely a genuine car had a look at its history, I've said it before happy to say it again prices are firming up on our cars and long may it last even if it does take a while to sell them 😏

Big Rat

Lol, MOT today, 56,801 Miles, fell in love again, don’t think I can sell her, can’t find anything I like as much, the wife has desided to stay too 😂🤣😂.......car got clean bill of health by Lexus and MOT with no advisories again 😉

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Think this has been relisted on PH now https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lexus/is

In my search for 'my' ISF I also found this one https://www.parkers.co.uk/lexus/is/f/50-v8-is-f-4d-auto/for-sale/usedcfs-818004546999808/ I rang about this one, last service was at 47,499 but on the 13/8/15 so decided it wasn't for me. Also the early service history was a mix of Lexus dealer and Fensport. Only 6 services from new :blink:.

This one has done its rounds at 3 different dealers in the Manchester area over the last 8 months, starting at ÂŁ18,995. Looks good in the flesh with the ceramic paint coating.

It was the owner of Fensport's personal car for a few years (and can be seen on the fensport website), it has a rear entertainment package fitted, the suspension has been upgraded to ride a little softer, (my last 58 plate ISF was only noticeably hard riding on seriously badly maintained roads, and no where near  as bad as the UK journalists wrote in the early reviews) and it did also have a blitz throttle controller fitted while owned by Fensport so it may need careful inspection by any potential buyers, especially the electrics where the throttle controller was removed from. Also not sure if the non standard suspension would be an issue adding a lexus warranty? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, s_a15 said:

This one has done its rounds at 3 different dealers in the Manchester area over the last 8 months, starting at ÂŁ18,995. Looks good in the flesh with the ceramic paint coating.

It was the owner of Fensport's personal car for a few years (and can be seen on the fensport website), it has a rear entertainment package fitted, the suspension has been upgraded to ride a little softer, (my last 58 plate ISF was only noticeably hard riding on seriously badly maintained roads, and no where near  as bad as the UK journalists wrote in the early reviews) and it did also have a blitz throttle controller fitted while owned by Fensport so it may need careful inspection by any potential buyers, especially the electrics where the throttle controller was removed from. Also not sure if the non standard suspension would be an issue adding a lexus warranty? 

@s_a15 Sorry seemed to have duplicated what you’ve said on another post relating to @Kritter car search, my bad.

Big Rat

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, s_a15 said:

No worries @Big Rat, I know you are the Oracle when it comes to ISF history! 

@s_a15 Suhail see it says GSF in your profile there fella want to post up a picture or two up for us...... 🤗

🐀

Lol, sure, will Get a few pics when I have given the car a wash and clean, it's been up and down the motorways this week and is looking more cardoxan grey than the white it is meant to at the moment!

• Like 1

@s_a15 Ah yes motorway grime nothing like it, so she's white my first colour choice for a GSF, last time I test drove one it was that lovely car with a rose red interior and her it is...........IMG_3041.thumb.JPG.1c2b4b1f36c144696eb17fcb87ded1c4.JPGlook forward to seeing yours 👍

Big Rat

18 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@s_a15 Ah yes motorway grime nothing like it, so she's white my first colour choice for a GSF, last time I test drove one it was that lovely car with a rose red interior and her it is...........IMG_3041.thumb.JPG.1c2b4b1f36c144696eb17fcb87ded1c4.JPGlook forward to seeing yours 👍

Big Rat

That is bloody lovely :inlove:

19 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Kritter Nah all the car stuff is free........... now slabbing driveways fencing............🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

🐀

If only all 'car stuff' was free :biggrin:

noted for the other services, Oxfordshire is a bit of a trek though.

• Like 1

Can anyone remember what this was first listed at? Just had an alert on my phone that there is a new car meeting my criteria but it's the same selection of ISF's.

Now listed @ ÂŁ18695.

Hi , EO59EAF belongs to me . Started at ÂŁ19695 2/3 weeks ago but recently reduced to ÂŁ18695 as now have replacement car sorted. Nearly sold last week but buyer could not raise finance.

It really is a top example.

Any questions please shout.

• Like 2