Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pirelli Verde All Season Tyres

flookyk

I have found that the tyres on my recently purchased RX450h are Pirelli Verde All Season 235/55 R19

On my Tucson 4x4 I had a set of Khumo All Weather (both mountain and snow symbols) shipped over from Germany which proved both good grip in all conditions and lasted well.

Has anyone used these Pirelli All Season tyres and do the All season tyres compare well with All Weather ones?

This gets a bit like polish and wax - different things but sometimes mixed up to refer to each other.

All weather - works well is all conditions but not quite as good in winter a a full winter tyre,  some all seasons better in snow as they typically are closer to a winter tyre in design. Better than an all season in summer, particularly dry braking.

All season - usually a winter tyre made a bit better for summer by compromising winter properties a little.

I haven't tried the Pirelli Verde All Season but have had great success with the Michelin Cross Climate all weather tyres on my CT 200h. If you do a lot of miles then having a summer and a winter set gives the best tyre for the conditions but otherwise my own view is all seasons/all weather are a good compromise for the UK climate although I'm a bit weary about the summer performance of some all seasons.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links