Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Think I Was Nasty?

Steve

Came out of the supermarket.. walked up to the car and standing by the car was this girl... she was bending over looking down at herself... I spotted this guy walking past her laughing.. as i got closer i spotted she had peed herself.. She shouts out "oh no i have f**kin peed myself" I grinned and continued to get in my car.. she spots me and comes over and asks for a lift

I noticed she was p**sed up (11am) or on drugs... "I said no"... "oh go on mate.. i will give you some money".. i firmly said "No! go away!"

I get in the car and she walks over and opens the passenger door and shouts "please mate.. I only live down the road"

I said " well bloody walk it you lazy gypo.. I would not let you in my car with your pissy trouser.. now F off"

She slams my door hard

I turn the car and drive by her with middle finger extended and shout "pissy knickers"

hmm not very nice of me eh?

What would have you done?

:yack: Regardless of origin she had ****** herself... Definately no entry.. I have all spectres of the general public in and out of my car every day.. Some smell some don't.. some have sticky kids.. some don't.. Some are drunk.. And if they spew or ***** or do anything to my new baby I will kill... (calm down) The majority of people who see my car love it.. They are paying me to drive it day and night and are fantastic, but we can't and shouldn't allow the minority of people who have no morals and no goals in life to take the ***** out of us.. You did right!!!!!! :angry:

Steve even though you tried to be polite she still thinks its okay to ask a complete stranger for a lift. She however never gave a single thought to the fact that she'd p*ssed herself and she wanted to sit in your car. :angry: Did she even consider how she would protect your seat? :ohmy: No I don't think so. And when you refuse to take her she blames you for her own predicament by slamming your car door. :angry: How nice she is, NOT.

Steve why should you feel guilty. Maybe it's because you are a good citizen who normally would help anyone in need. But not in the case mate.

I would have tried to help her yes but if she kicked off like that she'd been locked up and on her way to court so they could slap her on the wrist and say don't do that again. May be that why she still p*ssing herself in the street at that time of day. I'LL stop now before you get me really started

I grew up round here as a kid and i am sure its got worse over the years... time to move me thinks.

I recognise her as she is a sister of a bloke i know.. again a pikey and him and his brothers were always banged up for robbery

I think she was in same school but a couple of years older.. oh and she has kids!

You did the right thing matey....I would have done the same!

Funny enough, I had the similar kinda thing happen to me a little while ago.

It was quite late and I was driving home from my girlfriends house, it was around 11:45pm and I was feeling a bit sleepy, so had the windows down a touch and the tunes on quite loud (doors where all locked as always when I'm out driving!!).

I pulled up at a set of lights and this guy was walking on the pavement a couple of yards ahead, he stopped turned around and walked towards my car. I turned the tunes off as he approached and he lent in the window and said "mate i've just been jumped, beat up and robbed by a gang of lads". Now I'm never one to judge a book by it's cover, but he was about 6 foot, built pretty solid, shaved head and looked like someone who would follow the chelsea hit squad!!

He asked if I could give him a lift down to the police station, which he was walking in the right direction for (about 10 away on foot). The area I was in is a this point was really nice, no trouble. There was nobody about and only one car on the other side of the road.

Anyway, I said no, sorry mate! He said oh come on mate I'm in pain and it's only just down the road. I said no again...keeping my cool! And he asked again...I still said no..with that the lights turned green and he stepped back as I pulled away.

Afterwards I felt really guilty...should I have given him a lift??? I dont know....but still kinda felt like I had done the right thing for myself...I guess you just never know these days!!

You did the right thing matey....I would have done the same!

Funny enough, I had the similar kinda thing happen to me a little while ago.

It was quite late and I was driving home from my girlfriends house, it was around 11:45pm and I was feeling a bit sleepy, so had the windows down a touch and the tunes on quite loud (doors where all locked as always when I'm out driving!!).

I pulled up at a set of lights and this guy was walking on the pavement a couple of yards ahead, he stopped turned around and walked towards my car. I turned the tunes off as he approached and he lent in the window and said "mate i've just been jumped, beat up and robbed by a gang of lads". Now I'm never one to judge a book by it's cover, but he was about 6 foot, built pretty solid, shaved head and looked like someone who would follow the chelsea hit squad!!

He asked if I could give him a lift down to the police station, which he was walking in the right direction for (about 10 away on foot). The area I was in is a this point was really nice, no trouble. There was nobody about and only one car on the other side of the road.

Anyway, I said no, sorry mate! He said oh come on mate I'm in pain and it's only just down the road. I said no again...keeping my cool! And he asked again...I still said no..with that the lights turned green and he stepped back as I pulled away.

Afterwards I felt really guilty...should I have given him a lift??? I dont know....but still kinda felt like I had done the right thing for myself...I guess you just never know these days!!

that reminds me of a similar situation.. but instaed of it being a bloke it was a woman... she asked if i wanted to do business... :blush:

looked across the street and the hit squad was parked aross the road!!

not that i would do such a thing.. i aint depserate to catch a STD! for £60

If she had touched my car, her head would had parted company with the rest of her body, then see if she can ***** herself agian

You should showed great restraint, well done and you have nothing to feel bad about.

I would have then proceeded to find there camp and fire bomb it and do the whole world a favour.

Ere Steve mush wanna buy some lucky heather

this was at the back of co-op i was parked down the service road. And yes her family does sell the heather.. i have seen em... I am suppose to have the gypsy curse :crying:

celebrity chavs.. hmmm well i wouldnt mind christina or cheryl tweedy

when i met Mel C she didnt remind me of a chav.. not like pissy knickers...

imagine all these people on this site rolled into one.. thats her!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links