Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

newbie saying hi

R07ARY

Had a variety of Mazdas for about 10 years now and some how I'm now awaiting delivery of a beautiful RC300H.... never really considered a Lexus before but a 24 hr demo in an FSPORT 300h sealed it for me.  Looking forward to any helpful advice when needed that I've come to expect from similar car clubs and forums. I still have my Rotary though when things need to be loud... 😁

Cheers both.

I have ordered a Sonic Titanium with rose leather 300h F SPORT. Protection pack and standard nav. Due end of November or a tad earlier. Originally wanted Azure blue with black leather but the spec i wanted "wasn't available".... I suspect a facelift is in the pipeline. 

I have 57 plate Mazda RX8 231 black with cream leather. Attend Jap car and general uk motorsport events in it. The Lexus is poles apart from the rotary and I really like the effortless driving and sophistication of the 300h. Can't wait to haveit in my garage!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, R07ARY said:

Cheers both.

I have ordered a Sonic Titanium with rose leather 300h F SPORT. Protection pack and standard nav. Due end of November or a tad earlier. Originally wanted Azure blue with black leather but the spec i wanted "wasn't available".... I suspect a facelift is in the pipeline. 

I have 57 plate Mazda RX8 231 black with cream leather. Attend Jap car and general uk motorsport events in it. The Lexus is poles apart from the rotary and I really like the effortless driving and sophistication of the 300h. Can't wait to haveit in my garage!

Interesting combo and congrats. Sonic Titanium is not my cup of tea, never has been but the car itself is great.

The IS has just had a facelift so I suspect what they meant by unavailable is that it'll be on factory order which would take roughly 6 months. The others are cars built already and on the way to the UK i.e. stock cars/shipped cars.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi and welcome to the LOC. We are a friendly bunch so please don’t hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they don’t go wrong that often.

We always love to see pictures of your cars inside and out so don't be shy.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike.

On 28/11/2017 at 11:28 PM, R07ARY said:

Managed to get some shots of the new acquisition this weekend. Still getting used to all the stares when queuing in traffic....

171126 RC 04.jpg

171126 RC 01.jpg

Great colour combo :yes: I'm sure you'll love your time in the driver's seat, even when parked up! :wink3:

Now a year into my RC ownership and am still amused by all the looks the car still gets. Often stopped in car parks and asked about the car. Even the Ol' Bill seem fascinated by it, following me quite regularly (strange how it makes me feel nervous....) Mine's Sonic Red with Clove leather.

6GPG2jAw9AqGQUksL7FZsaRwWj1FkkPAwvtYOHf2

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, R07ARY said:

Paid for gold membership.  Any idea whenthe welcome pack / membership ID card should arrive? 

Normally takes a week or so. When did you apply?

• 3 weeks later...