Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your duggets :D

ax53

So today I went out to record some roundabout action and I thought it would make for a cool thread! Post your burnouts, slides, drifts, diffins whatever with your IS200 / IS300 here!

Here's mine:

Completely stock engine and open diff :) I have an LSD but i haven't installed it yet.

Not impressed, especially at the first roundabout with other vehicles in close proximity.

Who's your insurance company? I'm sure they'll be interested to see this footage. Not to mention the police.

Lol someone has just opened a can of worms,there a time and place for everything,just goes to show what the world is becoming,culture of "I can do whatever I like irregardless of other road users"need not say anymore 

That's not the reaction I had expected lol. From my point of view it's just a harmless little slide in the rain. I was well within the speed limits and my brakes are still operational. I don't see a problem really. The only way I could see this go wrong is if the other cars ignore my right of way and cut me off. That said I usually pick low traffic times and situations.

Nice one, also your not from the UK so stuff like this isn't such a big deal i guess. Over hear everyone gets the right arse if someone wants to enjoy themselves even just a tiny bit.

Too the guys that aren't impressed i bet you dont stick to the speed limit all the time, i know no one really does so how is this any different except if you crash at low speed while drifting very unlikely anyone will get hurt. When your speeding what happens when you crash?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farqui said:

Not impressed, especially at the first roundabout with other vehicles in close proximity.

Who's your insurance company? I'm sure they'll be interested to see this footage. Not to mention the police.

And he's on the wrong side of the road! The maniac!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rich1068 said:

And he's on the wrong side of the road! The maniac!

Yea I just got out from the mental institution :D

And no one is gonna wanna post their duggets after all this drama lol

Just my initial thoughts...

I'm 59, have an IS200 and looking at the video I don't really see much of an issue.  There are no other cars in sight and the speeds are relatively low.  If it had gone awry, it would have been a low speed knock into the kerb. 

I have, in my younger days, thrown the rear out at roundabouts when conditions permit.  I once had a Carlton GSI 3000 24V and that chucked it's rear end out with the barest whisper of too much throttle.  With this in mind, it was a good idea to get to know what to do when that happened :-)

• Thanks 1